2.60 star(s) 39 Votes

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
For the hair dresser issue/bug. It resets to ep1.

Well, for some reason, he calls game reset after the hairdresser event, not sure why, maybe he has a reason with how he codes thing, i'm not going through all of it, but if you look at common_1.rpy, you can just remove the line 2576 and it seems to work again.
In witch Folder do you have found this Data? i don´t have one ( i used the serching)

Luxeli

Jun 16, 2019
In witch Folder do you have found this Data? i don´t have one ( i used the serching)
I'm going to break it down since this isn't as hard of a fix as pothb makes it out to be above ^.
Let this also serve to help others willing to go through a couple steps to have this problem solved.

First -- Download 'UnRen.bat v1.0.10' which can be found either by google search, or directly on f95zone itself.
Second -- Place this .bat file into your Myfirstlove root directory folder. (Where the .exe is found)

Third -- Double click on the .bat file to open its command prompt. Then, you will type the number "1" followed by hitting 'enter' on your keyboard. This will start extraction, which is part of the process to begin decompiling, don't worry about what it looks like in your main game directory folder as it sorts itself out through the process.
Fourth -- Wait or press enter until the extraction process is fully complete (it says "Finished"), and it prompts you to press "1" to go back to the main menu. Then, press "2" this time at the main menu, followed by enter on your keyboard. This will now start decompiling which is your final super tough step!

Fifth and final -- After decompiling is finished, (will have to wait a little bit and hit enter a couple times maybe) you will have access to common_1.rpy which is where this main issue has been located thankfully! In your game directory folder (under Myfirstlove-11.00\game), if you scroll down a bit you can now see common_1.rpy (don't use the .rpyc file for the following step by mistake). I recommend using notepad or notepad++. You will right click on this .rpy file, and select "Edit with Notepad++" for example in the case since I was using Windows as opposed to Mac or Linux. Now, all you need to do is scroll down to line 2576, where you'll see something about "Reset..." I forget exactly what the line is. Clearly out of place, and a bit odd. Delete this line completely and backspace a bit to make things look organized again. Save this Notepad or whatever file again, then you're free to close it.

Now open your game and enjoy the rest of Episode 2 after the hairdresser event! Hopefully, this helps to fix the issue!

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
I'm going to break it down since this isn't as hard of a fix as pothb makes it out to be above ^.
Let this also serve to help others willing to go through a couple steps to have this problem solved.

First -- Download 'UnRen.bat v1.0.10' which can be found either by google search, or directly on f95zone itself.
Second -- Place this .bat file into your Myfirstlove root directory folder. (Where the .exe is found)

Third -- Double click on the .bat file to open its command prompt. Then, you will type the number "1" followed by hitting 'enter' on your keyboard. This will start extraction, which is part of the process to begin decompiling, don't worry about what it looks like in your main game directory folder as it sorts itself out through the process.
Fourth -- Wait or press enter until the extraction process is fully complete (it says "Finished"), and it prompts you to press "1" to go back to the main menu. Then, press "2" this time at the main menu, followed by enter on your keyboard. This will now start decompiling which is your final super tough step!

Fifth and final -- After decompiling is finished, (will have to wait a little bit and hit enter a couple times maybe) you will have access to common_1.rpy which is where this main issue has been located thankfully! In your game directory folder (under Myfirstlove-11.00\game), if you scroll down a bit you can now see common_1.rpy (don't use the .rpyc file for the following step by mistake). I recommend using notepad or notepad++. You will right click on this .rpy file, and select "Edit with Notepad++" for example in the case since I was using Windows as opposed to Mac or Linux. Now, all you need to do is scroll down to line 2576, where you'll see something about "Reset..." I forget exactly what the line is. Clearly out of place, and a bit odd. Delete this line completely and backspace a bit to make things look organized again. Save this Notepad or whatever file again, then you're free to close it.

Now open your game and enjoy the rest of Episode 2 after the hairdresser event! Hopefully, this helps to fix the issue!
Thanks now it works

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

probably would have been easier to just edit the file and attach it here, and just tell them to drop it in the /game folder :)

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
probably would have been easier to just edit the file and attach it here, and just tell them to drop it in the /game folder :)
Yeah, but then there's the whole thing about fish V fishing. Easier maybe but Alucard has been EMPOWERED! (y)(y)(y)

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
This is a good recommendation if there is only one fix that needs to be made. It might be easier to simply enable the developeer's console, and then make this change. Then you access to the code for as long as you want, and tools are available to help you examine or repair things.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Episode 12 finishes up things very suddenly, as if the dev got tired of this game and wanted to get moving with his newest one. No problem, the graphics are still excellent, and the play is efficient. It took me 2 hours to get through Episode 12, seeing all events. The only thing that I stumbled on was the last four events. I finished the others on a Monday, and it looked like I had missed some (how??) previously. But then I got it that the last four events take place on a weekend, and it was necessary to get up to the next one to see them.
Thanks Bob!!!

Reactions: denen

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Wait this game didn't have NTR tag before, otherwise I'd have tried it long time ago. Can someone explain the extend of it? I'm %100 sure it's not cuckold & steal type NTR because I know how these games can be. If it's sharing NTR, count me in.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My First Love [Ep.12] [CeLaVieGroup]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 826 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hmmm is sandbox the right term for this game? Sandbox games you can usually do wth you want especially focus on one character and not the other ones. I can't say its open world since only your house is open. I guess a hybrid.
Ren'py sandbox doesn't work imo no matter how well they do it.
To me, sandbox is, well my first experience was elder scrolls - oblivion, where you just can do whatever, there is a main story but you can just run around and do whatever. Grand theft auto 5 took that title over with making it more like a political sandbox where you just kill all and everyone, but in reality that game is quite linear, with a few side quests, well more than a few, and 4 rare encounters. But yeah. I wouldn't really call that sandbox the same way oblivion was, ren'py games even less so.

Just my take on the matter, that's what sandbox mean to me, to be able to go around and enjoy a whole world fully (except main story). But if there isn't anything to explore, and what you explore is just the mainstory, then? Or as in GTA, more or less Main story and side quests, still quite forced. I love GTA5 don't get me wrong, I can love linear story's as well, but there is sandbox and sandbox.. and ren'py sandbox.

I prefer good games with choices, be it sandbox or not, but sandbox in ren'py makes my skin crawl.
Haven't tried this game out though, disclaimer.

2.60 star(s) 39 Votes