Others My First Time! [v0.262] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes
Jul 27, 2021
Just played through the content that's in this game thus far:
- The conversations are very cringy, nonsensical and in broken English. For example MC gives the characters an alcoholic drink and they're like "HAHAHA IT'S SO GOOD!" -- It's like a bad C-tier movie script where the actors (also C-tier) read their lines in a monotone voice.
- Scroll back only gives you a log of what was last said, can't revert a choice nor is it clear if any of the few choices are simply for flavor or have any impact on the story. At this point it seems more like a kinetic novel than anything.
- The graphics are decent/basic/generic DAZ models.
- Within a minute after starting the game you're already given the choice to go to the Patreon page of the developer, few minutes further on you receive another reminder to visit the Patreon. Then at some point you can scroll through the available characters and pick to 'talk' to see their story about their first time, of which only 2 (or 3?) characters have a partially finished story so it gets cut off. Then again you're confronted with a reminder to visit the Patreon page, the characters that have nothing developed give you a Patreon reminder immediately.

It's like getting a constant cookie reminder on a webpage.

Just taken a look at the other game Dominate Them All which only has two positive reviews out of 21, then one of the positive reviews comes from an account that only reviewed that game and only posted in that thread, which to me screams fake account.

I haven't played Dominate Them All, but I read reviews that claim the game is extremely confusing, repetitive if you make the wrong choices, basically requiring you to use a walkthrough, but when asked the developer sells it for 10 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

BgileMunro

Mar 5, 2022
Turned off by slow scrolling text, lack of frame back-up, and yeah I want to punch the MC in the face so difficult to identify with him.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
The description show is a Windows/Linux game. In fact whe have any Linux executable. Don't work on Linux.

I miss something or the description have a mistake?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Does anyone know the fighter Mayhem? I don't know his full name, but he was an MMA fighter and he was featured in Bully Beatdown... when the hell did Ashley Ratajkowsky get the rights his likeness?

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
MC looks like the type of guy who is 26 and bases their entire personality around Monster Energy, dresses like Limp Bizkit did 20 years ago, and dates a 15 year old.

Reactions: Dark0080

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The dev is no female for sure. No female would code such game also it got no womans touch. Every woman in the games from this dev, are very easy to get (thats no female fantasy - its male - think about it). So the dev thinks that he gets more money if it is a female.

Reactions: ubblesnop

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
anyone else look at the what I presume is the MC in the bottom right and have this overwhelming urge to punch his face? No? Just me? Ok then...
Well, his stupid as fuck face was a reason I didn't play her game that already has this douche-knuckle in it. Yet another compelling argument to never show the MC's face. I know I sure as flying fuck don't want to be spending how ever long this game ends up looking at this hanging-chad's face. (Which is something I attach to all mentions of 'chad', cause all "chad's" are as pathetic as the incels they claim to be the opposite of)

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
The redhead lady put a wang in her mouth during a flashback
Hm, never got that with any of the choice combinations. It said to follow Ruby's story, but always ended after a couple sentences with "this isn't complete yet."

EDIT: Hm, I actually found the vaginal sex one, not sure why it didn't work the first time or if it required multiple loops. It's incredibly disappointing, but it exists.

Last edited:

Serpico1616

Dec 22, 2018
Hm, never got that with any of the choice combinations. It said to follow Ruby's story, but always ended after a couple sentences with "this isn't complete yet."

EDIT: Hm, I actually found the vaginal sex one, not sure why it didn't work the first time or if it required multiple loops. It's incredibly disappointing, but it exists.
When you get to the "end" (after the part where you can choose 1 of the 4 girls to look at) click on the arrow top right and it will cycle through the characters. Every person has their own gallery you can look at as well. I saw I had a scene missing from the gallery so I just kept on clicking and got lucky. Funnily enough, that scene I couldn't unlock needs a password to view...

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes