Others My First Time! [v0.262] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Developer...

when someone laughs, it's not spelled "AH! AH! AH!". But "Hah, hah, hah" or "ha, ha"...

Reactions: MrDL

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 2234989

Overview:
Ethan invited some friends and girlfriends to his penthouse for a spicy evening...
At the same time Karina, his little sister, invited three beautiful friends for a sleepover party...
Among tensions, flirtations and whiskey, the evening continues with the good old "truth or dare,"
a daring game in which everyone is challenged to tell about their "first time."
Play the role of Ethan, and get all participants to let loose, and tell their own spicy experiences,
and then use the information gained to...
Well... Need I tell you? Take a warm sip of your fine whiskey, and enjoy "My First Time"!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2022-12-12
Developer: Ashley Ratajkowsky -
Censored: No
Version: 0.138
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Where's the MAC file?

Reactions: Vinland22

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Hi, where are the save games stored?? its empty between v0123 and v0138....
They are called high school master or something. A couple of .sav in the main directory where the exe is, don't bother, If you use the previous ones, the game tells you you are using modified files and wont start. For me it was the out sign tbh.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
What's with this limited zoom thing? Engine already lags all to hell, and now there are dead-ends and no way to use the feature the dev added because there are a limited number of uses? It wants a "cheat" password for it.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Too many dead ends, too slow of an engine, no description as to what the buttons actually do, too much "Dear player, this is still in development" yadda, yadda. The "laughing" only serves to increase my dislike of everything else.

If a segment isn't done, why are you letting people follow it? Why are there so many doors that open to walls? With so many projects by the dev, if they focus on just one, they would have been done, by now.

Currently, this game, as well as all the others, are just a waste of time. Support the dev if you feel like it, but I'd prefer them to focus on one thing, and also use a different engine. All of these projects seem like something that could very easily be done in Renpy. If the development reaches a workable point, I'll give one of these a try. Best of luck to you. See you in a few years.

andyhelloween

Aug 9, 2021
Do I am the only one do not see the difference between first and current? or am I stuck on some dead ends?
basically, i see for 2 girls not all pics are open but I do not see how to open them.
And ever did not found in-game the last one from post number 1.

seems i am failed on one of the choices, or game is really something completely not playable

acidburn1

Dec 25, 2017
There are just too many dead ends in this game. It seems to me that the developer spent more time to generating money than developing a story. In every dead end you get the hint to go to Patreon, which quickly becomes exhausting. I support some projects that have potential, but this seems unloving.

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
Can't play game anymore. Played a previous version and after installing this new one it says that a save file was modified and so the game won't start.

phubprem44

Jan 15, 2023
Is there a difference between the version available here and the version available for free on itch.io?

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Someone needs to make a fighting game with the MC as one of the opponents.

I don't think of myself as a violent girl but that is the most punchable face i've ever seen. I'd be totally sold on a game where I can go all Francis Ngannou on him.

View attachment 2286538
Man! I so wanted to like that post as it fitted...but I'm a bit of an Overheem fan :cry:

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Ehy friends, new release here:
CLog: I guess Conchita's path unlocked and something added with Yuliya
Have a nice day!

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 2234989

Overview:
Ethan invited some friends and girlfriends to his penthouse for a spicy evening...
At the same time Karina, his little sister, invited three beautiful friends for a sleepover party...
Among tensions, flirtations and whiskey, the evening continues with the good old "truth or dare,"
a daring game in which everyone is challenged to tell about their "first time."
Play the role of Ethan, and get all participants to let loose, and tell their own spicy experiences,
and then use the information gained to...
Well... Need I tell you? Take a warm sip of your fine whiskey, and enjoy "My First Time"!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-06
Release Date: 2023-02-06 ??
Developer: Ashley Ratajkowsky -
Censored: No
Version: 0.147
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We need Mac edition

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes