VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Time [v3.0] [ItalianLover3D]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Kaizer22

Oct 14, 2018
I only say this: "se qualcuno in futuro vi manda a Fanculonia non prendetela come insulto"
Ps: i have a slogan : Fanculonia, the best place to be send!

Reactions: pavar

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Delia really is packing. I wonder how much back pain she has on a daily basis and with those heels as well. ;):coffee:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
As we mentioned, the second episode (in progress) will be done in iray; so we also decided to remake the renders of the first episode and some various corrections (attached two previews 3delight vs iray, @myuhinny: no more lipstick for MC!)
An improvement, but the MC still looks like he's wearing lipstick. He's gone from one shade plus lip gloss, to a more natural shade (but too red) with semi-gloss. Neither color and gloss belong on a male character, nor is the mouth shape quite correct. Both the male and female characters in the before/after images appear to have the same mouth/lip shape. Guys and gals don't have same shaped lips. Take a look at the girls in my sig images to see what I mean.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
good advice to most devs ...:)
I try the stupid big ass tits games and some of them have really great stories but with them big ass stupid tits turns me off so fast that I will never play or even support games with big ass stupid tits.

What I mean as "stupid" it the tits not the game, big ass tits just look very ugly to me.

Reactions: pim0

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I see the big breast haters are out in full force. If the banner shows nothing but big breasted women, perhaps this game isn’t for you. People who complain about NTR get admonished, but your constant complaints are met with silence.

"It's better natural and realistic! "A game with natural and realistic bodies could still be made up entirely of large breasted women.

Most people rejected His message.jpg

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Regarding the debate of big tits, I quite fancy them, if the story of the said character is not a good one and has small breasts it's a huge turn-off for me and I prefer to skip the content.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
no haters here - we talked about deformations in the breast area - not about real large breasts ...
Please read it correctly before you write shit!
The common complaint in this thread and in others is in regards to size “too big”, you were the only one to reference breast deformation.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes