jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Am I missing something for this boss fight? I've got everything ad done every task. Is there some trick to beating her that I'm not getting?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
T doesn't work and stone cannot be gathered anymore for me.
Right, sorry about that. Was stuck in the old version. You need to save the blacksmith in the caves. She will give you a pickaxe that allows you to collect stone, which the resource itself is in the same place you found her

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
anyone know if it is possible to remap the movement controls, the game is currently unplayable on a 60% keyboard because of the lack of arrow keys
It's a workaround, but you could use autohotkey to rebind. Or see if your keyboard supports toggling arrow keys in the lower right or custom firmware.
How do i do the damn double-jump? I even kept smashing my dong on my laptop, but i can't get to any other zone.
I could be wrong, but is it not just pressing the jump key when mid air? I don't remember there being any trick for it. You do have the ability, right?

Mar 16, 2020
It's a workaround, but you could use autohotkey to rebind. Or see if your keyboard supports toggling arrow keys in the lower right or custom firmware.

I could be wrong, but is it not just pressing the jump key when mid air? I don't remember there being any trick for it. You do have the ability, right?
Ok, i finished the game. I didn't know you needed this amulet of whatever do access the new zone. Anyway, a nice game. A bit short, but cool.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Dear Developer! (of a leveldesign from "Wonderboy im Monsterland" surprisingly mixed with "SMB 3" at the ending)

The Mechanic is still broken, compared to other titles where you can climb/hold on to a wall and jump away. (Bonks Adventure, Metroid, Ninja Spirit, Assassin (Amiga), Strider usw...).

The Leveldesign is a NO FUN Gameplay where you piss of all Jump'n Run Fans. Not only the "ending" part.... its overall a litte boring especially the Cave where the lighting is too dark and the rooms are to similar.

Look at the Past (90er Games) they did it better.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019
Jesus fuckin crist my fingers hurt from the last "boss" god damn it. 20 potions and 7 milks for nothing god damn it. Can somebody please tell me where is the copper ore so i can upgrade my goddamn axe. Ffs i thought i was playing a hentai game.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes