Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Strange to me that the NTR tag is applied towards women the MC has absolutely no romantic or sexual relationship with..... so, NO there is NO NTR HERE. or else every damn female in this game is getting NTR'd by someone other than the MC..*Laughs out loud. Geesh..... 'Nuff said. pretty pics tho'

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't quite understand. Are we playing the role of a guest or a military man?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The funny thing about the Cpt Kitty games is how everyone always buzzes around the NTR in it, and never adresses all the faults these games share, starting with the bad plotlines, one-dimensional characters, crude guis and assets, simplistic dialogues and monologues, etc. That's what the real negative aspects will be in this one as well, not the avoidable NTR and whatnot.

Plaedios

Jul 14, 2018
I plan to play in future, looking at it, some nice models and that red head is 10/10 in my book.

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
More redheads triss look a likes, yes please, take my money.

For research purposes, if someone could point me out to more games with triss looking model, my research would appreciate (y)

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I don't quite understand. Are we playing the role of a guest or a military man?
The best friend is the military man. The MC was a cook for a restaurant that shut down due to COVID. The best friend is deployed and wanted the MC to make sure his mother and sister were protected from the bad guys.

Reactions: m4pII

big_boy_undercover

Dec 13, 2020
This was a really nice demo. I hope the dev continues with this game. Friend's mom looks amazing. Glad that there's an avoidable ntr route. Hope it stays that way in the future updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes