Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
Captain Kitty,
This is a great start for a story. Your spelling was fine, there's only like one grammar error. It will be great if you keep the storyline going. I'm adding this one to the watch list. Your animations looks great and nice and smooth. This also looks good like a harem route since you're protecting the family and yet dating Nana.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm confused, if we're on the romance path with Rosaline, do we want to fix the lock on her door or not? Ok, so what is the right choice with Nana, in order to get her to ask out the MC? I went on the date, cockblocked the daughter from seeing her boyfriend (as requested by Rosaline) walked her home and that was it. I loaded up another save and somehow picked another choice where the first date was still dull, only to get Nana to ask out the MC later that night.

I'm curious if we can juggle being with all 3 women so far, or if they will be mutually exclusive? If it comes down to it, Rosaline is my main priority and hopefully main LI, though I wouldn't mind fucking the other 2 on the side.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Captain Kitty
Wow I played Erodio 1 and 2, then I played Jealousy, The Engagement and now this one.
All the characters are the same, I mean they are in all the games, only the environment and stories have changed, the protagonists are all the same I dislike.
That's why you managed to develop so many games taking advantage of all the characters.:sick::FacePalm:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Does that red head have the same name in all his games or he just love that model?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Are the routes set for all potential LIs, or can you choose for each LI if you want to romance, share, of get NTRd?

For example, can I let the Mom get her freak on with whomever she chooses, but romance the sister?

Apr 10, 2022
So i get this isnt a review of the game persay, but as i have played a number of his other titles:
This guy writes characters that are very poorly written. I dont mean "skip it bad" i mean, "even the occasional line of dialog you see while skipping makes you want to suck start a shotgun bad", add to this that the over all plot lines are about as coherent as a joe biden speech...lets just say this is not a game for anyone who wants anything more than sex scenes.

Which brings us to the sex scenes. I have seen worse, granted. But the sex scenes in this guys game in terms of quality of render, use of the predone assets, etc is just...meh. not horrid, but nowhere near good. i might in a year decide to try this if i feel like getting punched in the dick...but for now its a hard pass. No matter what your kink, there is way better out there to play/get into.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes