Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Was this re-uploaded or something? I have a demo copy from back in March (downloaded from this site). Is it the same thing?

Edit: Actually, it is different. New scenes, no more missing images etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: boraxkarloff

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Another shit tier game by the same dev who keeps spamming these low effort trash. He uses the same models, same scenes, same emotionless faces every game with the same standard trash writing. I suspect he has another dev name where he posts other games with the exact same quality. You can tell they are both made by the same guy.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow nice NTR game, but as usual Captain kitty releases small updates.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well that was interesting or interestingly short.
I hope the next update is big, bigger then big, the bigger the better,.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
For those worried that it looks scuffed I can tell you the theme is well done if you like the NTR and text is readable. Sure environment and some details could look better, but I think sex scenes are arousing and enjoyable and nothing would prevent this game from improving update after update.. in theory.

Overall I am looking forward to more updates and thanks to everyone who supports this project any way they can! :)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Another shit tier game by the same dev who keeps spamming these low effort trash. He uses the same models, same scenes, same emotionless faces every game with the same standard trash writing. I suspect he has another dev name where he posts other games with the exact same quality. You can tell they are both made by the same guy.
And people will still lap it up and nothing will change.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Nice work, Captain Kitty! Your approach to the art is simple, but effective. Your models are gorgeous. The plot in this game seems more complex than usual. All good! The games you produce keep getting better and better--keep up the great work!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Captain Kitty
Games in this DV are all the same, always the same characters, some story changes but the rest is the same since the first game, it's disgusting to look at these characters, if at least these girls had a little volume in the flesh it would help, but they are pure bone . :FacePalm:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Games in this DV are all the same, always the same characters, some story changes but the rest is the same since the first game, it's disgusting to look at these characters, if at least these girls had a little volume in the flesh it would help, but they are pure bone . :FacePalm:
taste and color - there are no comrades. who likes what.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes