cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great this is new Ntr game i will give a try.... but seems to be too early to play
How much gameplay time?
if you play all paths and read dialogues carefully then ~2 hrs but if you stick to 1 path then less. also you need wt-pdf for all paths.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1659 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 17th From Captain Kitty For Patreon

Captain Kitty posted this post On 17th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 21th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

030425340.jpg

is available for $3 now.

The scene is in MFF - 0.3. And these are our upcoming schedule:
  • Preview: August 27-31.
  • Release: September 01-09.
Have a nice day (or evening), everyone

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 18th From Captain Kitty For Patreon

Captain Kitty posted this post On 18th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 21th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

030467210.jpg

Hello Ajinomoto,

These are our current plans for Rosaline with the MC and/or Woody:

• Friends with Benefits route: continue to have sexual scenes with the MC in MFF-0.3, MFF-0.4...
  • Simp route: continue to have sexual scenes with Woody in MFF-0.3, MFF-0.4...

• Netorase route: Rosaline will have threesome scenes with the MC and Woody in MFF-0.3, MFF-0.4...

• Humiliation route: There are no exact plans for this route yet, but there will be in future releases. The MC must be in a relationship with Rosaline before being humiliated by Woody. But this is not the Netorase route.

Scenes with Robert (the old man):

• Breasts massaging in MFF-0.3 (massaging isn't the exact word, Patreon doesn't allow me to type 'gr oping' for a public post).

• H J or B J or both in MFF-0.4 (again, I must type so because Patreon doesn't allow me to type the exact words for a public post).

• Proper sexual scenes for Rosaline and Robert will depend on other elements, and will be available in MFF-0.5 or MFF-0.6 or later.

Please notice that these are just the current plans. I might change them to fit the speed of the story. Please check previews for each update to make sure what we will have for Rosaline.

Other girls will also have more sexual scenes, but they started after Rosaline so their scenes will appear later.

Thank you,

Have a nice afternoon or midnight, everyone.

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Because the dev is completely mindbroken, to the point that he would rather do this than "do what the trolls tell him he must do"
Never interacted with someone before who was this mindbroken and allergic to legitimate critique
At least I don't spy on other devs' discords and then running to F95 to tell what I've just peeped.

Sep 24, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2 + WT by LunarMist
Size 136 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Update please

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes