cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'd say that wiener was left in the microwave a bit too long. ;)
Too many routes, means diluted content. I recommend cutting a few. And a penis transplant. :giggle:
have you been playing other games on this serie? at best (worst) there are like 10 paths and 1 wrong choice somewhere and player jumps on other path.

So far this game is just meh, the writing is so bland, almost like paint by numbers. I am going down the nobody dicks them but me route and while some of the LIs are cute, the writing is just flavorless.
you just summarized all games in this serie.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
True,while creating the wt mod, I noticed some choices which weren't logically ntr awarding ntr points. Even in this version you get a hump ntr(Jessica or Nana accordingly) Even if you are in the harem path.
If you think 'the MC doesn't need to do anything to stop the NTR scenes', what you need to do is just remove the values in your mod.

Reactions: Ginji

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
If you think 'the MC doesn't need to do anything to stop the NTR scenes', what you need to do is just remove the values in your mod.
Then why need my WT Mod, I could have just removed all the NTR values from the script. If i did so then it wouldn't be much of a 'WT Mod'. I just thought that your players need to know even the smallest decisions may place them in the NTR route.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Then why need my WT Mod, I could have just removed all the NTR values from the script. If i did so then it wouldn't be much of a 'WT Mod'. I just thought that your players need to know even the smallest decisions may place them in the NTR route.
If the MC doesn't do anything to stop the NTR scenes, the NTR scenes will appear. The NTR scenes don't appear in the Romance route in the PDF walkthrough.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
True,while creating the wt mod, I noticed some choices which weren't logically ntr awarding ntr points. Even in this version you get a hump ntr(Jessica or Nana accordingly) Even if you are in the harem path.
In the Romance route, there are only the MC, Jessica, and Nana. Woody and Hidetoshi don't even join the scenes. So there's no way an NTR-hump will appear.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Fuck, that was me being a Dumbass and the choices were for NTR path:oops:
We all make mistakes. Especially when there are only words in ren'py. There are 2 reasons for the PDF walkthrough, one of them is for me to check the game before releasing it. I can make sure what people will see while playing the game by using the PDF walkthrough.

• Red Heart

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
We all make mistakes. Especially when there are only words in ren'py. There are 2 reasons for the PDF walkthrough, one of them is for me to check the game before releasing it. I can make sure what people will see while playing the game by using the PDF walkthrough.
Used to check the pdf for mistakes,but since it wasn't updated yesterday, I just compared which variables are being set and what comparison operations are being done.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
when do we plebs get the PDF?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Writing feels kinda just...off the first dinner conversation with jessica it's like 2 robots talking to eatch other trying to minic humans I don't know it's hard to describe.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Writing feels kinda just...off the first dinner conversation with jessica it's like 2 robots talking to eatch other trying to minic humans I don't know it's hard to describe.
well that's downside of this genre of games, it feels like watching simulation or robots impersonating humans.

anyways usual update, lots of story and bit lewd.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Interesting so far, Part of me is hoping that when this game is complete the there is an ending where the friend comes back only to see his mother and sister completely corrupted by the NTR douchebags and as a result he goes to work on the MC until he is in the hospital.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes