Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
My Friend's Family [v0.4] [Captain Kitty] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload
Original Size (725 MB) / Compressed Size (296 MB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload
Original Size (707 MB) / Compressed Size (282 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
I'm not sure what is going on here, but the Mac version fails immediately, and I can't even create a Mac version using the latest SDK from the PC version. Getting a "parsing there script failed". May I ask what version SDK was used?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm not sure what is going on here, but the Mac version fails immediately, and I can't even create a Mac version using the latest SDK from the PC version. Getting a "parsing there script failed". May I ask what version SDK was used?

You can usually find it by grepping version_tuple in renpy/__init__.py

Reactions: Hoboy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

You can usually find it by grepping version_tuple in renpy/__init__.py
Thanks - I tried using that SDK and I got a working Mac version. I wonder why such an old SDK? I know it was quite stable for a long time but the current stable build is 8.03...and it usually can recognize everything from older builds...

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Anyone know how to get the Nana naked masturbating scene, and the rubbing her tits scene? There is also a scene with Leo and her, no idea how to get that one.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone know how to get the Nana naked masturbating scene, and the rubbing her tits scene? There is also a scene with Leo and her, no idea how to get that one.
To get the masturbation scene you need to give money to Jessica. Doing so will get Jessica to help you with Nana during the studying scene. Just pick the right options and she will rub one out after she accidentally calls you on the computer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well short update if plays on 1 route only but at least had something.

scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 + WT by Lunarmist
Size 320 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
What I think is a plot inconsistency:

Scene up on the balcony where Boss rails the mom and then Robert shows up for a spit roasting has an apparent logic problem. I've had MC carefully avoid getting caught by Jessica up to this point yet the next day dialog has her acting as if he was caught dick handed.

And then there's the laptop plot device. This thing is so consistently stuck in surveillance mode you would figure that Nana would have figured it out rather quickly and had made it a point to kill power to save battery after a calls. Also dev needs to make up their minds about her calling prefs and people's means. MC is a poor cook so odds are he does not have a laptop or desktop that can handle zoom or skype. He may have a an older smartphone, but it's probably on a PAYGO plan from one of the US telcos and probably can't afford much more of a reaming than basic voice and sms so forget about video calls. If anything Jessica is the other way around. So we have Nana constantly butt dialing MC on the expensive video while actually using voice to talk to Jessica right after? This is a strained plot device that simply doesn't seem plausible.

Reactions: EZ8lt and tohuga
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes