Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Can you corrupt the girls if you go down Romance route or is corruption content only for the Shared and NTR routes?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn, this is better than the previous game because the MC is not in a forced relationship but I wish I could play as Robert the old neighbor instead, I'm not into sharing/ntr route so its a shame he won't get a taste. Why it's hard to find a game where I can play as the old perv

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + WT by Lunarmist

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 572 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I gave this a run but quickly got bored. If you are just looking for something to fap to then this is for you. The renders looked nice but the characters show no emotions at all, almost like they are robots. There is a romance route but I wasn't feeling any love or romance. I think his definition of romance is just the absence of NTR and sharing. The writing was so bland that it was obvious that it was just there to push you through scenes to get to the sex. I have no hate for the guy, I just wanted to give some constructive feedback. I wish him well with his work (there is obviously a market out there for it) but it is definitely not for me.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If this was a more popular game V0.7 would have already been leaked. I know it's not a great game but I like my NTR when I can try to prevent it from happening and there aren't enough of those types of games out there.
on all ck's and "friends" games ntr can be prevented but only if makes right choices.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
on all ck's and "friends" games ntr can be prevented but only if makes right choices.
'but only if makes right choices', of course it is. How can NTR be prevented if the gamer makes the wrong choices?

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes