RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyFriendsFamily-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please give me examples so I can fix them.
nothing to fix just choices which seem right to player's mind don't lead to intended path instead other path and once sees wt then sees choices for wanted path.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
nothing to fix just choices which seem right to player's mind don't lead to intended path instead other path and once sees wt then sees choices for wanted path.
Please give me examples.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
it's irrelevant. you think your way and we think other ways.
Yes, that's right. We face that all the time. Something seems right but turns out to be wrong. A lot of the time it's just the difference in thinking. Such as people love to see the A style, but I decide to do the B style. I'm open to suggestions, but I'm still the one to make the decisions in the end, here or patreon.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
Should have named it "My Family" and left the friend out of it, no wonder it has lousy reviews. And why does the MC's cock look like it's been in the microwave too long?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Im guessing 0.7 doesn't involve Rosaline? Because she's the only character my MC is fucking right now and I've not noticed anything new.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
no new content for 0.7? At least for me it seems that all the scenes just keep repeating over and over again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should have named it "My Family" and left the friend out of it, no wonder it has lousy reviews. And why does the MC's cock look like it's been in the microwave too long?
well no fiend would mean incest and patreon has "bit" saying on that. mc got transplant from deadpool.

no new content for 0.7? At least for me it seems that all the scenes just keep repeating over and over again.
old wt-mod?

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
well no fiend would mean incest and patreon has "bit" saying on that. mc got transplant from deadpool.

old wt-mod?
nah. i don´t use mods. That´s why i´m so confused :ROFLMAO: I´m on the romance path btw.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
nah. i don´t use mods. That´s why i´m so confused :ROFLMAO: I´m on the romance path btw.
They probably didn't include any "romance" scenes because games like this say they have the option of either path but really just cater to the "sleep with everyone but the MC" crowd. lol

Just have to look at the title pic to see what the game is 'really' about.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes