lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
does it has walkthrough because it is becoming more complex with different branches of the routes.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
With Lunarmist out for his exams I decided to help and update the his mod. Of course I just wanted to play the game with a working WT mod but still.

Features:
  • Reworked mod hints based on the Official 0.8 Walkthrough Guide by the dev
  • Green is now the Main Path
  • Blue is the Perverted & Netori Path
  • Red is all the NTR/Sharing/Humilation/Cuck Paths
thx, you answered my question if it is possible to prevent the MC from being cheated or by sharing

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
thx, you answered my question if it is possible to prevent the MC from being cheated or by sharing
In Features I mention that choices in Red are "NTR/Sharing/Humilation/Cuck Paths", so as long as players don't choice any Red choices then they will be good.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
When will 0.8 be out?
It's been out for awhile for paid Patreon followers, as for here I guess when somebody leaks it since I don't see a free version mentioned on the dev's Patreon page. I really don't know since I jumped on the game just recently and don't know how previous versions ended up on this site maybe Captain Kitty posts them here himself but 0.9 looks to be getting closer to a release so he may post 0.8 here after that.

too tired

Sep 22, 2021
It's been out for awhile for paid Patreon followers, as for here I guess when somebody leaks it since I don't see a free version mentioned on the dev's Patreon page. I really don't know since I jumped on the game just recently and don't know how previous versions ended up on this site maybe Captain Kitty posts them here himself but 0.9 looks to be getting closer to a release so he may post 0.8 here after that.
Ah, i see
ty

Reactions: Lord Ashram

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyFriendsFamily-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
MyFriendsFamily-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this v0.7 or v0.8? The file size isn't the same as v0.8, but I'm not sure if you compressed it or not.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I bet it's v0.7 as v0.8 = 1.63 GB (1,754,782,785 bytes)

But my compressed version being posted in a few minutes is v0.8 ;)
Did you take it from the site that only has slow links like rapidshare...? (I forgot the name of the site even though I knew it before F95.)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you take it from the site that only has slow links like rapidshare...? (I forgot the name of the site even though I knew it before F95.)
Nope :coffee:

But, SVS I'm sure your referring to where you need to pay like $10 or wait 18 hours for it to downlaod.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Nope :coffee:

But, SVS I'm sure your referring to where you need to pay like $10 or wait 18 hours for it to downlaod.
I also remembered the name of the site just now, and v0.8 hasn't been there yet. I knew that site in 2015 with games like training the princess in Aladdin. Games used to appear there before F95.

Reactions: Toushiro

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I also remembered the name of the site just now, and v0.8 hasn't been there yet. I knew that site in 2015 with games like training the princess in Aladdin. Games used to appear there before F95.
Hmm, I guess I don't know what it is then, but there is 100's of clones that scrape each other, re-upload to pay for links, and what not.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hmm, I guess I don't know what it is then, but there is 100's of clones that scrape each other, re-upload to pay for links, and what not.
Not only me, but a moderator (I forgot the name) also commented once that games (especially games with less people supporting) were usually leaked on svscomics before coming to F95. I noticed that when my games were around $5, there would be someone take it to svscomics. After that, it would be on F95.
But lately, they stopped doing that so people started to see games appeared on F95 slower than before.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not only me, but a moderator (I forgot the name) also commented once that games (especially games with less people supporting) were usually leaked on svscomics before coming to F95. I noticed that when my games were around $5, there would be someone take it to svscomics. After that, it would be on F95.
But lately, they stopped doing that so people started to see games appeared on F95 slower than before.
I agree, I see that a lot to, but then again to download from there (need pay a minimum of $9 or like I said wait 8-16 hours for it download), you might as will pay the dev, it's cheaper :devilish:

Reactions: Captain Kitty
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes