Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I agree, I see that a lot to, but then again to download from there (need pay a minimum of $9 or like I said wait 8-16 hours for it download), you might as will pay the dev, it's cheaper :devilish:
But a lot of people don't know that. They even support guys posting games of other devs. My game (The Engagement) has been sold for 10 or 15 euro (I don't remember) on a site of an Italian guy, when it is only $5 on patreon.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is this v0.7 or v0.8? The file size isn't the same as v0.8, but I'm not sure if you compressed it or not.
It's 0.8, we compress using a different algorithm so the filesize is usually a bit smaller. (original filesize is listed as 1.63 GB)

I bet it's v0.7 as v0.8 = 1.63 GB (1,754,782,785 bytes)

But my compressed version being posted in a few minutes is v0.8 ;)
It's 0.8. Like, it's right there for you to download and check yourself. Not sure why you're spreading FUD

1682302392443.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But a lot of people don't know that. They even support guys posting games of other devs. My game (The Engagement) has been sold for 10 or 15 euro (I don't remember) on a site of an Italian guy, when it is only $5 on patreon.
I've seen sites like those, all seemed like scam sites. Any site that makes you pay for it (unless ofc it's Patreon/SS/Steam/Itch) I just ignore. I still just see what's there, but I personally never would pay for those sites/links.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's 0.8, we compress using a different algorithm so the filesize is usually a bit smaller. (original filesize is listed as 1.63 GB)

It's 0.8. Like, it's right there for you to download and check yourself. Not sure why you're spreading FUD

View attachment 2568743
I'm not (wasn't trying to anyway, since even the dev thought it was the old version), v0.7 in the OP (1.2GB) looks the same size as the torrent just now posted. That's why I thought it was v0.7...

I have v0.8 and it is 1.63 GB (1,754,782,785 bytes), again, that's why I thought it was v0.7 (1.2GB)

Doesn't matter now since you've cleared it up, but I've never noticed the torrents smaller than the actual size before so that's new to me.

There, RPDL hopefully this clears it up.

So, you know me well enough to admit when I'm wrong, so I do apologize for my fuck up.

I will remove the comments about it being v0.7

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm not (wasn't trying to anyway, since even the dev thought it was the old version), v0.7 in the OP (1.2GB) looks the same size as the torrent just now posted. That's why I thought it was v0.7...

I have v0.8 and it is 1.63 GB (1,754,782,785 bytes), again, that's why I thought it was v0.7 (1.2GB)

Doesn't matter now since you've cleared it up, but I've never noticed the torrents smaller than the actual size before so that's new to me.

There, RPDL hopefully this clears it up.

So, you know me well enough to admit when I'm wrong, so I do apologize for my fuck up.

I will remove the comments about it being v0.7
Hey, sorry, Yeah I didn't want to get into an argument or anything so I just left to do other things. I just assumed you were rushing and didn't think twice. It's all good duder, don't sweat it :)

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey, sorry, Yeah I didn't want to get into an argument or anything so I just left to do other things. I just assumed you were rushing and didn't think twice. It's all good duder, don't sweat it :)
Nah, I had to clear it, I knew there would be no argument, we know each other semi well enough to know it was an honest mistake, as I've genuinely never noticed how the torrents report so much smaller than the other original file size.

Alright, take care, let's see if can get the OP updated, OP updated for everything now :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: RPDL

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Another shit tier game by the same dev who keeps spamming these low effort trash. He uses the same models, same scenes, same emotionless faces every game with the same standard trash writing. I suspect he has another dev name where he posts other games with the exact same quality. You can tell they are both made by the same guy.
Im someone who likes the same models (or at least a specific few) and dont mind them being reused

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wow, 2-3 star review... downloading now.. but no anal tag... hmm gonna check now! :coffee:

update: oh i get it why low review... too short.. but choice in game is good... need guide to avoid certain unwanted TAG.. :)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
honest question how the fuck is this game's compressed version almost 1gb, it barely has content
Just a massive number of images.

1.57 GB (1,694,212,096 bytes) and 4,679 File of images. If they were HQ PNG it would be even larger.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Just a massive number of images.

1.57 GB (1,694,212,096 bytes) and 4,679 File of images. If they were HQ PNG it would be even larger.
Originally, they're HQ PNG in 4K resolution. Each render weights around 13MB before resizing and compressing to around 300KB/image. But the complaints 'barely has content' usually come from people who made wrong choices thus didn't see scenes in the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Originally, they're HQ PNG in 4K resolution. Each render weights around 13MB before resizing and compressing to around 300KB/image. But the complaints 'barely has content' usually come from people who made wrong choices thus didn't see scenes in the game.
Oh, sorry if that came off wrong from me, I was just saying there are that many images, and that's the reason it's so big, even compressing that many images can only do so much.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
I have played with the wt mod. Compared with some other games which are big in size, this one lacks content to be that big. Image quality is probably the reason and redundant images for scenes.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Oh, sorry if that came off wrong from me, I was just saying there are that many images, and that's the reason it's so big, even compressing that many images can only do so much.
I think you misunderstood me. I only meant to explain why people say barely content. Please don't worry. I rarely answer anyone because I don't want to waste time on people I don't like. Such as if you didn't say anything, I wouldn't say anything about file size no matter how many people say 'barely has scenes' because I don't care about them.
I have played with the wt mod. Compared with some other games which are big in size, this one lacks content to be that big. Image quality is probably the reason and redundant images for scenes.
First, I never said the walkthrough mod shows all scenes in the game. The walkthrough mod can only show around 1/3 scenes of the game if it excludes sharing and ntr. Which means using the walkthrough mod can only reach 1/3 file size of the game.
Second, the quality of images and the way of compressing files are different from devs.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
I think you misunderstood me. I only meant to explain why people say barely content. Please don't worry. I rarely answer anyone because I don't want to waste time on people I don't like. Such as if you didn't say anything, I wouldn't say anything about file size no matter how many people say 'barely has scenes' because I don't care about them.

First, I never said the walkthrough mod shows all scenes in the game. The walkthrough mod can only show around 1/3 scenes of the game if it excludes sharing and ntr. Which means using the walkthrough mod can only reach 1/3 file size of the game.
Second, the quality of images and the way of compressing files are different from devs.
choices make it easier to find sharing/ntr routes than non sharing route, and yes in my standard it does not contain enough content to be that big, I understand it is a lot of content for you on the contrary

• Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal
Mar 12, 2023
Everyone watch! I don't care about people so much that i'll waste my time here to write down how meaningless they are to me.:HideThePain:

That's what walkthrough mods are made for - to not show some choices that have consequences or h scenes.:WeSmart:

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes