Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If this is anything like their other games, it really shouldn't have the "swinging" tag. I mean yeah, "technically" fits I guess but the tonality is always wrong.
Click 'report' this game and all the games you think shouldn't have the 'swinging' tag. The moderators will remove the 'swinging' tag for you.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Click 'report' this game and all the games you think shouldn't have the 'swinging' tag. The moderators will remove the 'swinging' tag for you.
The post isnt intended for you. I'm well aware of your reputation for magnanimous interactions with players.

To others, the game fits within the sites definition of the tag, but obviously if a critical mass of people disagree, it can be changed.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The post isnt intended for you. I'm well aware of your reputation for magnanimous interactions with players.

To others, the game fits within the sites definition of the tag, but obviously if a critical mass of people disagree, it can be changed.
The previous post wasn't intended for you only, but also for everyone who thinks the game shouldn't have the 'swinging' tag.
I'm aware of your reputation of whining about 'must have swinging' and 'I love swinging not ntr'.
This is for you only: In the end, you agree that this game must have the 'swinging' tag. So there's no need to keep whining from games to games.

souf

Jul 10, 2019
Hi there.
I couldn't start this game because an error titled "Parsing the script failed"
Is there someone knowing how to solve that?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Tue Mar  7 10:31:21 2023
same here

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I would like to say a huge ty to the person responsible for finally publishing a walkthroug in pdf, as this make it possible for the player to follow all the routes in the game, or all the ones he wants, without running the risk of crossing paths with unexpected and undesirable results. For these reasons, ty very much.
I had re-did Lunarmist's WT by using the official 0.8 WT pdf to ensure the correct paths when I had updated his mod for the 0.7 release. I do include, when necessary, which choice these paths follow unlike before where it was based on what Lunarmist thought was either an Alpha or Beta/NTR path.

You should try out the new WT mod as it's much easier to use.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
same here
When you get an error, in the traceback file there will be something like:

Exception: Ren'Py masturbated itself to sleep for a second time.

The exception statement in the traceback is what you should include in your post to help those knowledgeable to be able to help.

souf

Jul 10, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Tue Apr 25 10:14:07 2023

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Renpy uses Python which is sensitive to indentation and uses whitespace to define program blocks. Mixing spaces and tabs is a problem because the parser doesn't know how many spaces are in a tab and doesn't convert. Most problems like this are due to exactly this. You probably had your script in an editor that automatically tabified spaces or spacified tabs and then it got saved. That or you accidentally fat fingered a space or tab at the very beginning of the file.

same here

souf

Jul 10, 2019
Renpy uses Python which is sensitive to indentation and uses whitespace to define program blocks. Mixing spaces and tabs is a problem because the parser doesn't know how many spaces are in a tab and doesn't convert. Most problems like this are due to exactly this. You probably had your script in an editor that automatically tabified spaces or spacified tabs and then it got saved. That or you accidentally fat fingered a space or tab at the very beginning of the file.
the only thing i did before start it was to put the walkt mod inside it

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The mod may be the problem. I don't remember having any identation issues with the stock source myself. I also don't remember if these people have things locked up in rpa archives since I always unpack those to loose files and get rid of the archives for just these sort of things. If you can get to your game/script.rpy look at the very beginning of the file in an editor since that's where the stack trace is pointing.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The mod may be the problem. I don't remember having any identation issues with the stock source myself. I also don't remember if these people have things locked up in rpa archives since I always unpack those to loose files and get rid of the archives for just these sort of things. If you can get to your game/script.rpy look at the very beginning of the file in an editor since that's where the stack trace is pointing.
It can't be my version of the mod as I always test them out before they get released.
Best thing to do is to delete your current version of the game (the folder not the original zip file), download my version of the mod, link is a few posts back and start with a fresh new copy of the game with the latest version of the mod.

DO NOT use the link to the mod's OP, it is outdated and WILL cause issues.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and souf

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Another shit tier game by the same dev who keeps spamming these low effort trash. He uses the same models, same scenes, same emotionless faces every game with the same standard trash writing. I suspect he has another dev name where he posts other games with the exact same quality. You can tell they are both made by the same guy.
it's capt. kittys trade mark actually, it's about bussiness. if his patrons loves it he will keep doing the same thing all over again :Kappa:.

i thought this is a game about MC fucks all of friends family member. but i was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update and on romance path there were "some" dull moments where mc didn't do anything else than made breakfast, cleaned house and slept.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Missed 2 scenes in a release means missing out a girl => missed and will miss a lot of scenes.
well sure but even as i have saves from each update it's still pain in bottom to figure what choice when went wrong.

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
Sick dick Pic.? The introduction Pic to this VN. Is truly terrifying. Wtf. The title should perhaps be. "The impaler with the deceased and infectious wierd looking mutated little appendix"
Just by looking at it, gave the heebie-jeebies instant. Anticlimactic.
But don't let that stop ya. Maybe I'm just a prude.. :)
Just saying...
Have a blast while playing it. "with a petri dish full of antibiotics or somathing"

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes