cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well again past choices block content since no scene with nana, otherwise usual update, some this and some that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It's true that the hot scenes with Nana evolve in almost every path, except in the path of humiliation. At the end of version 0.8 there is an image suggesting that Nana would give Leo a blowjob, which unfortunately did not happen
The scene was moved to MFF-0.10 but I forgot to edit the scene checking. Sorry.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Version: 0.9 + Partial Walkthrough

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 845 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: SpeedDevil

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Maybe I made some wrong choices, but the game started out ok, then before I know it the MC is a cuck watching the black guy fuck the girl (the mother), and the daughter is having sex with the boyfriend, the asian chick is getting felt up at parties.. the whole game just went to shit.. now again maybe I made the wrong choices...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe I made some wrong choices, but the game started out ok, then before I know it the MC is a cuck watching the black guy fuck the girl (the mother), and the daughter is having sex with the boyfriend, the asian chick is getting felt up at parties.. the whole game just went to shit.. now again maybe I made the wrong choices...
yes you did wrong choices. like dev likes to remind me use walkthrough.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes