GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
hi im so sorry if this has already been answered but was lord ashram the main creator of this game or is that captain kitty? why I'm asking is in august lord ashram passed away and the games he was working on were gonna be abandoned (which is completely understandable) but my question is that is this his game or no? cause the last update was a few days before that announcement so I didn't know if this was still gonna be continued? EDIT: NVM I saw the pateron has 2 new updates so it seems that this isn't being abandoned

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
hi im so sorry if this has already been answered but was lord ashram the main creator of this game or is that captain kitty? why I'm asking is in august lord ashram passed away and the games he was working on were gonna be abandoned (which is completely understandable) but my question is that is this his game or no? cause the last update was a few days before that announcement so I didn't know if this was still gonna be continued? EDIT: NVM I saw the pateron has 2 new updates so it seems that this isn't being abandoned
As the thread title contains the dev's name - it is Captain Kitty.

The only things that ceased after Lord Ashrams sad passing are the mods he used to make... he had nothing to do with game development as far as I know...

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
As the thread title contains the dev's name - it is Captain Kitty.

The only things that ceased after Lord Ashrams sad passing are the mods he used to make... he had nothing to do with game development as far as I know...
that's what I thought but I always like to ask better safe than sorry lol. So now all I need to do is wait for part 1 to be fully released/finished and released to itch.io (hell I might just pay for their pateron as I loved summer of love (tho the GF was kind of an ass IMO))

rxxyad

May 21, 2020
My Family Friend 0.11

Download

- -

Compressed
-

Walkthrough
-

Last edited:

rxxyad

May 21, 2020
Thanks, but already dead as a doornail. Where is the public version, even if that one is not as far?
I updated the links so those should work for a while. $5 version was just released yesterday.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, but already dead as a doornail. Where is the public version, even if that one is not as far?
dev doesn't do public versions.

gave link to mods so it'll be in op after few hrs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ludvinae

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I always believed that to be someone's patron you had to donate money, but that shouldn't be the case because this game has 1558 patrons and only 511 of money and the lowest subscription is 5,
Does anyone understand this?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I always believed that to be someone's patron you had to donate money, but that shouldn't be the case because this game has 1558 patrons and only 511 of money and the lowest subscription is 5,
Does anyone understand this?
They may count people that follow the title as Patrons.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes