Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
The "Summer Love" was left unfinished. Little story about the girl name Aivy and no story of her room mate Lily.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyFriendsFamily-0.12Compressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are Miztyl, InsanErotica, and CaptainKitty same devs or connected to each other? Their games looks samey and they update in similar intervals.
well officially just connected to each other but unofficially 1 and only dev. what's truth we will never know.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
well officially just connected to each other but unofficially 1 and only dev. what's truth we will never know.
Case 01: Someone can develop all 4 games at the same time with the same release schedules just like all these 4 developers => thank you for praising me to do this all by myself.
Case 02: Someone can't develop all 4 games at the same time with the same release schedules just like all these 4 developers => thank you for praising me to do this all by myself.

images (1).jpg

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Case 01: Someone can develop all 4 games at the same time with the same release schedules just like all these 4 developers => thank you for praising me to do this all by myself.
Case 02: Someone can't develop all 4 games at the same time with the same release schedules just like all these 4 developers => thank you for praising me to do this all by myself.

View attachment 3333913
What is 4th game? Also, you Just exposed yourself, leave some mystery.

Actually no, what is the 4th game? I'm curious.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
What is 4th game? Also, you Just exposed yourself, leave some mystery.

Actually no, what is the 4th game? I'm curious.
Exposed? They already condemned me as 4 guys long ago. You're just the late guy in the blaming game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Exposed? They already condemned me as 4 guys long ago. You're just the late guy in the blaming game.
I mean you can be the same dev that is making similar games or you may be 4 friends that are making the same games with different names. There is nothing illegal here in either case, I wasn't blaming, just noticed it and was making an observation.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I mean you can be the same dev that is making similar games or you may be 4 friends that are making the same games with different names. There is nothing illegal here in either case, I wasn't blaming, just noticed it and was making an observation.
You're really the late guy in this matter. The problem is this:
At first, they condemned me as 'one guy has 4 names and is developing 4 games at the same time.'
But then, they couldn't prove that one guy could do it, so they said 'there are helpers'.
And here is the problem: There are helpers, which means there are more than 'just one guy'. Even so, they still keep saying '4 guys are the same one'.
Why should I bother discussing with these people? No matter what's going on, they still keep saying I'm the bad guy here.
images.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Bop123

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i love all the games developed by Miztyl, InsanErotica, and CaptainKitty. hope all their games come to steam. great optional ntr, and they actually update their games about every month.

for all the haters what's to complain about? is it the black guy? ntr? or is it the constant updates and games actually getting finished by these amazing devs <3

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i love all the games developed by Miztyl, InsanErotica, and CaptainKitty. hope all their games come to steam. great optional ntr, and they actually update their games about every month.

for all the haters what's to complain about? is it the black guy? ntr? or is it the constant updates and games actually getting finished by these amazing devs <3
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-summer-ep-01-v0-9-insanerotica.124823/post-12891716

Untitled.png

If it's wrong to do what's right... then I'm guilty...

Reactions: Bop123
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes