Aug 12, 2020
sure if you find some1 to mod this since orig. modder won't.

this doesn't have anything with mfw except same dev.
Sorry, but I think that the dev of MFW was InsanErotica. Or are you confirming the rumours that Captain Kitty and Insane Erotica are the same dev?

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I always believed that to be someone's patron you had to donate money, but that shouldn't be the case because this game has 1558 patrons and only 511 of money and the lowest subscription is 5,
Does anyone understand this?
Not sure how Patreon works, but maybe they have a different price for poor countries?
Just like games on Steam are far "cheaper" in third world countries, although the number is bigger, just worth less in USD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, but I think that the dev of MFW was InsanErotica. Or are you confirming the rumours that Captain Kitty and Insane Erotica are the same dev?
i still have my suspicions.

Not sure how Patreon works, but maybe they have a different price for poor countries?
Just like games on Steam are far "cheaper" in third world countries, although the number is bigger, just worth less in USD.
same rate everywhere.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
same rate everywhere.
The prices for poorer countries are lower than the default price (USD), but the owners of the games can set the price. High inflation makes it become ridiculous. Russian Ruble, Turkish Lira and Argentine Peso are the problem at the moment. Developers who don't take note of them will sell the games at very low prices.

Aug 12, 2020
Não há necessidade de discutir com as pessoas que estão me elogiando porque posso trabalhar em vários jogos ao mesmo tempo.

View attachment 3059813
[/CITAR]
No need to argue with the people who are praising me that I can work on multiple games at the same time.

View attachment 3059813
I'm your fan and I love all your games. I also love this version 0.11, but I would like it even more if is showed the scene between Lori & Karen promised at the end of version 0.9. I hope that this scene will be in the next version.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm your fan and I love all your games. I also love this version 0.11, but I would like it even more if is showed the scene between Lori & Karen promised at the end of version 0.9. I hope that this scene will be in the next version.
120978540.jpg
Do you mean this?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11 + Partial WT

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.081 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes