Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Everyone watch! I don't care about people so much that i'll waste my time here to write down how meaningless they are to me.:HideThePain:
I don't care about opinions from people like you. But since you used my words to mock me, this is my only reply to you.

I only replied the man discussing about the qualities of the images. But it related to the comment about 'barely content' so I answered the question once in a while.

That's what walkthrough mods are made for - to not show some choices that have consequences or h scenes.:WeSmart:
And because of it, following the walkthrough mod only reaches 1/3 of the scenes (reducing the number of scenes the player can see). So he can't say 'I'm using the walkthrough mod' when he's trying to say 'barely contents'.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I just added a few more users to my ignore list.

This is suppose to be an adult website yet it does have its fair share if immature, at least mentally, users. Ridiculous facepalms can get you ignored and the more people who put the people who facepalm for ridiculous reasons and leave them out in the cold, the better.

And yes I expect them to facepalm me too and prove my point but they'll be ignored so I won't notice, lol.

Edit:
BTW, for users who heavily limited their profile you can still ignore them but clicking on their username then add /ignore to the url and you will be given the ignore page to ignore them.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This is essentially a question:

I'm having trouble grasping how the NTR tag is used within....if I read the overview & comprehend correctly you're protecting your friend's ladies from getting ntr'd (netorare) by other dudes....so you NTR them (netori) first so they're 'safe' from being NTR'd (netorare) by creepy randos ?

Sounds legit, what a friend!!! Sign me up (if I got that plot correct) lmfao :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
Jul 1, 2021
I just added a few more users to my ignore list.

This is suppose to be an adult website yet it does have its fair share if immature, at least mentally, users. Ridiculous facepalms can get you ignored and the more people who put the people who facepalm for ridiculous reasons and leave them out in the cold, the better.

And yes I expect them to facepalm me too and prove my point but they'll be ignored so I won't notice, lol.

Edit:
BTW, for users who heavily limited their profile, you can still ignore them but click on their username then add /ignore to the URL and you will be given the ignored page to ignore them.
I think face palmers should be sent to "Trolley Trouble" to reflect on their childlike behavior. :) JMHO

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
MC is bestowed a holy mission : let nothing befall the girls in his care.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A 'yes' or 'no' would've been 100x easier to understand, also I'd ask why the facepalm when I'm simply asking a question but you speak in Haiku so I probably won't understand you anyway... :unsure:

This ISNT meant negatively, your answers are always beautiful & flow like a poem...but it's typically long winded for me to make sense of

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is essentially a question:

I'm having trouble grasping how the NTR tag is used within....if I read the overview & comprehend correctly you're protecting your friend's ladies from getting ntr'd (netorare) by other dudes....so you NTR them (netori) first so they're 'safe' from being NTR'd (netorare) by creepy randos ?

Sounds legit, what a friend!!! Sign me up (if I got that plot correct) lmfao :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :devilish:
well he is protecting girls so he himself can fuck them. ofc his sidejob is to keep that blonde bitch out of trouble so there are no better ways than blocking her going out w/o him etc.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have played with the wt mod. Compared with some other games which are big in size, this one lacks content to be that big. Image quality is probably the reason and redundant images for scenes.
Tiny update. :(
Keep in mind this game has multiple paths, so game days that seem quick is probably because that game day focuses on one of the multiple Sharing or NTR paths for Rosaline and Nana. Since I am modding the game, at least for now, I see a lot of the game code for those scenes and there is plenty of content just not playable content if you're not doing any of the Sharing/NTR stuff.

Hopefully that helps explains why this update could have felt short.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I couldn't care less about a mother and sister, it's up to them what they wanna do.

Are there any other women in the story? Does the MC have a love interest that's not family?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I couldn't care less about a mother and sister, it's up to them what they wanna do.

Are there any other women in the story? Does the MC have a love interest that's not family?
The mom and sister are the MC's friend's mom and sister not his, hence the title of the game. The MC has two other available LI's too. Use the WT, check a few posts up, to help.

Aug 12, 2020

Overview:
Before joining the military, your friend asks you to live with his family.
He wants you to protect his mother and his sister when he isn't around.
Being unemployed due to COVID, you decide to accept his offer since you won't worry about rent payment anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-24
Release Date: 2023-03-09
Developer: Captain Kitty -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Do not report the extra:
Extras: Walkthrough Mod - COMPRESSED*
Walkthrough (with preview): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Walkthrough (without preview): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2208620 View attachment 1635113 View attachment 1635112 View attachment 1635061 View attachment 1635068 View attachment 1635109 View attachment 1635114 View attachment 1635110 View attachment 1635111 View attachment 1635066 View attachment 2005468 View attachment 2111753
I would like to say a huge ty to the person responsible for finally publishing a walkthroug in pdf, as this make it possible for the player to follow all the routes in the game, or all the ones he wants, without running the risk of crossing paths with unexpected and undesirable results. For these reasons, ty very much.

Reactions: 420since1974

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If this is anything like their other games, it really shouldn't have the "swinging" tag. I mean yeah, "technically" fits I guess but the tonality is always wrong.

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes