th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
friends mother and sister? thought it was wife and daughter. did i have a Mandela effect moment or was it changed?

barbiechaser

Feb 27, 2020
Respectfully, I believe there should be a choice on the MC's appearance. There are multiple games out there with the option to download a version including the version of MC you wish to play.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + + WT by Lunarmist
Size 416 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well finally mc got somewhere with his gf so that's plus.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Respectfully, I believe there should be a choice on the MC's appearance. There are multiple games out there with the option to download a version including the version of MC you wish to play.
Played RenPy games for years and I've never seen this.
Do you have any idea how much work it would be to make two or three times the renders/animations of everything showing the MC? There is probably a reason "no one" have this choice in their games.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Do you have any idea how much work it would be to make two or three times the renders/animations of everything showing the MC? There is probably a reason "no one" have this choice in their games.
smiling-pepe.jpg

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Uh... Yes because Nine of swords is making a game that lets you pick either a male or female character.... its also on the 2nd page of highest rated....... why did you make such an obviously incorrect post?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
We don't need the dev to dual render every scene with the MC showing up in it when the updates are generally slow as-is.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Eh can't say I fucked my mom but after 16 years fucking my sister is still very fun.
Congratulations are in order I suppose. You brag every other post in every thread you frequent about this, so we can presume this is the singular achievement that you have accomplished in life. Yay for you for accomplishing one single item in life. good job!

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes