cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well finished current update but got heavy feelings that i have played this before which is quite true since my future wife etc have same settings as this with slight variations.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
My Friend's Family [v0.2]
Main thread links updated.
Walkthrough -

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Did the dev forget that you need to be in a relationship for it to be NTR? Some woman you know fucking someone else is not NTR, it's not even cheating, unless you're an incel and think that women you like are yours just because you like them.
Haven't you heard? In VN universe every women's purpose is to be the cocksleeve of MC. Some here would even consider their father having sex with their mother to conceive them a form of NTR. They'd rather not exist than live with the knowledge that another man had sex with their mother. It's quite paradoxal. Pretty sure a few psychiatrist would love to talk to those guys.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This dev has been making content for a long time now, but still doesn't know how to use proper lighting in DAZ. There's no fucking excuse. He needs to do a DAZ Studio indoor lighting tutorial.

That dick in the promo page looks completely fucked up. He needs to study how to make basic shader/materials in DAZ FFS.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Mc's dick looks diseased:sick: even though those paths are avoidable the story just isnt there its just a skip to render kinda vn, not my thing...still good luck

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great this is new Ntr game i will give a try.... but seems to be too early to play
How much gameplay time?

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 12st From Captain Kitty For Patreon

Captain Kitty posted this post On 12st August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 13th August 2022 to F95ZONE
(

030473410.jpg

is available for $5 now.

As for the previous poll, I think the best solution for it is to split the Romance route into Romance and Netori/Pervert. They only have a few differences (peeping & not peeping for example). Another example is the scene above (which will be in MFF - 0.3), the MC will have different decisions between the Romance route and the Pervert route. Please check the walkthrough for more details.
Thank you.

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 8 Votes