macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm a freelancer. Some months ago, a game developer posted a recruitment to find helpers. I couldn't accept the offer because the payment was too low for me. But I thought what he was doing was interesting. So I asked him about his project. After following him for some times, I decided to start my own project: My Future Wife, an erotic game.
Check my page for more detail. No relationship with him. I denied his offer because $1 per image is too low.
ah. well... you never know todays XD. it wouldn't be the firsttime a dev use multiples accounts and all.
that would avoid lots of possible troubles with bad reputation or else.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Ok dev you might wanna check your android package.
Cause while installing it says "The Engagement 2.0.0" and make icon of the Engagement after installing.
Can you see the number 0.0 inside it? I checked and saw there is no information about 2.0.0. I typed 0.0 for intro, 0.1 for the first release.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
That's weird. I copied his renpy file but I'm pretty sure I changed the code.
Maybe I should download renpy from the dev, not copy from others. Thanks for telling.

Oct 9, 2017
w8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me think this through :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

okay, my future wife, don't tell me that u masturbate just to see a fucking 30 seconds in the future? clarify when u said 30 second is it 30 second in the future from the present or any year just that u only need to think what u wanted to see in the future?? u said u can't cheat on the exam or even wanting to know the result of the lottery grand prize so how can you only see misly future when u see your mom open the door while you still masturbate -_- ... hmmm. just gonna w8 until this thing has enough scene xD!!!!!!!!!!

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
oh i dont say that for me ... i just say that for you.
you just avoidede some possible troublemakers lurking around here . (i m not one of them, i swear :O )
I was around here for some times after seeing he asked people on freelancer.com with a very low price (no one could accept his price for a render). And I know people like the conspiracy theory. At first they say he was the author of some games of Asian girls (didly or something). No wonder people will think I am him. But I only introduce my game here. What they wanna say, let them say.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice start with cute girls, not my future wife of course but she's not so bad :p wasn't expecting the music though so thanks for that surprise :LOL:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, this story looks nice, well done. Want to see more of it.
Thanks and keep it up. (y)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I really hope you have no ties with the guy, because his reputation here is pretty much shot.
Will give your game a try and yes, Rob I saw that it's just an intro.
As long as it gives me a look at how the game is gonna play, that's fine. :cool:

Lol. That sounds exactly like something the creator of The Engagement would say.
Lol. It almost does, he could be a bit more defensive and insulting. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rythan25 and Lerd0

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
IDK man.
Well it wouldn't be hard to find out if they are same or not after 1 or 2 update.
And Tags are kinda same for both games :p
Plus that game's dev have a thing for Asian girl and this game's main LI is Korean.
Sooo.... I am just saying =DD
Maybe he got inspired by NTR adult game.
This is what I'm waiting for. People said he was 3didly or some name like that just because of asian girls. As I said on my page, before I decided to make games, I followed his game. So I know what people will say about me.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Well, I really hope yo have no ties with the guy, because his reputation here is pretty much shot.
Will give your game a try and yes, Rob I saw that it's just an intro.
As long as it gives me a look at how the game is gonna play, that's fine. :cool:
This is just an intro. So not much contents.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is what I'm waiting for. People said he was 3didly or some name like that just because of asian girls. As I said on my page, before I decided to make games, I followed his game. So I know what people will say about me.

One advice, if you aren't the guy or work with him and you want the attention this forum gives you, just completely ignore any remarks that connect you to him or any other dev.
Do your work, make a good game and it will stop. Do not engage, do not get angry, do not waste your energy and potential on completely avoidable arguments.
Just let your work speak for yourself.

Plop!

Donor
May 28, 2017
not want to break the game...

but i personnaly dont think its possible to change the futur. we are what we are and what we are supposed to become.
we make mistake that we couldnt avoid in any way. we take decision that can have huge impact , positive or negative, but we can't and couldn't change them, we dont have choice, we just follow our already straigth builded road until we reach the end and fall to our death. they are no shortcut, no external way, only one straigth road.

meh.. i just completly destroy the game for myself , lol, got selfish as fuck XD

i wont give this game a try, because well... my comment just explain it by itself. And i m not into changing my solid mind even for fantasy stuff that go against it. i wont enjoy it considering i couldnt believe it in any way. (maybe because its more "realist" than "fantasy" for me)

but still good luck. :D

Hmmmm, if everything is preordained and set in stone. Why would I even bother coming out of bed in the morning? If I stay in bed it is exactly what I was supposed to do anyway. Great life, never having to take responsibility for your action because it was what the universe wanted you to do anyway.

I guess I will keep on believe that I do have at least a semblance of control over my own future :)

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
One advice, if you aren't the guy or work with him and you want the attention this forum gives you, just completely ignore any remarks that connect you to him or any other dev.
Do your work, make a good game and it will stop. Do not engage, do not get angry, do not waste your energy and potential on completely avoidable arguments.
Just let your work speak for yourself.
Thank you.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob
3.10 star(s) 29 Votes