Jan 11, 2018
Interesting start and if you will know how to work with the plot without create so much plot holes, this game will be great.
The question is: will you balance the game content equally(both genre 50/50) or this game will be focused in only one genre?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hmmmm, if everything is preordained and set in stone. Why would I even bother coming out of bed in the morning? If I stay in bed it is exactly what I was supposed to do anyway. Great life, never having to take responsibility for your action because it was what the universe wanted you to do anyway.

I guess I will keep on believe that I do have at least a semblance of control over my own future :)
each peoples their own view ... i got mine and wont change.
sadly it come with inconvenients. cant be perfect in everything.

but that's a bit off topic, soo let not talk much about this here :)

Reactions: Plop!

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Interesting start and if you will know how to work with the plot without create so much plot holes, this game will be great.
The question is: will you balance the game content equally(both genre 50/50) or this game will be focused in only one genre?
50/50. If there is one scene for the harem route, there will be one scene for the forever alone route (or NTR route according to other people, but I'm not sure if it's ntr or not because the mc doesn't have the girl in that route, which made the moderator denied to add the NTR tag).

Reactions: NamelessKnight

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I asked the moderator to add the NTR tag but he said he only add it when there is an NTR scene in it. I acknowledge that people don't like NTR. So I really want to add that tag to avoid being attacked.
Well, I like NTR and thats one of the reasons I'm going to give your game a chance. Just please don't make her into a slut the second day, maybe the next week is fine. :LOL:

Plop!

Donor
May 28, 2017
each peoples their own view ... i got mine and wont change.
sadly it come with inconvenients. cant be perfect in everything.

but that's a bit off topic, soo let not talk much about this here :)
But it is such a fun topic :D

Jan 11, 2018
50/50. If there is one scene for the harem route, there will be one scene for the forever alone route (or NTR route according to other people, but I'm not sure if it's ntr or not because the mc doesn't have the girl in that route, which made the moderator denied to add the NTR tag).
Interesting. So, I wish you good luck with your project.

Reactions: Insane Erotica

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
“Forever alone route”. Hmm... I wonder where, and from who, I’ve heard that term used before.

May 8, 2018
I asked the moderator to add the NTR tag but he said he only add it when there is an NTR scene in it. I acknowledge that people don't like NTR. So I really want to add that tag to avoid being attacked.
Thanks for the warning. I wish you good luck with your game, but that particular tag is something which I don't like and try to avoid as much as it is possible. Right now I'm not interested to play, but will check from time to time comments and then decide will I give it a shot or not. All best!

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Can you test it again with these new links? Thanks:
New Android version:
Old Android version:
Chromebooks:

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
This is what I'm waiting for. People said he was 3didly or some name like that just because of asian girls. As I said on my page, before I decided to make games, I followed his game. So I know what people will say about me.
Hey dude don't take it personally i was just joking.
and
Best of luck for your game.. (y)

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Can you test it again with these new links? Thanks:
New Android version:
Old Android version:
Chromebooks:
I only tried New and Old android version, i could only able to install New version and it working fine.
i don't have tab or chromebook so i cant test that one.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So will the NTR be avoidable ?? this is only a intro. so i like to be sure if i am going to invest into something this atleast will be avoidable ? Since it is suppose to be mc can see into future he can atleast play that part well where this will be avoided ?? or else why have an option look into future where everything is already set with no way of changing some outcomes.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
So will the NTR be avoidable ?? this is only a intro. so i like to be sure if i am going to invest into something this atleast will be avoidable ? Since it is suppose to be mc can see into future he can atleast play that part well where this will be avoided ?? or else why have an option look into future where everything is already set with no way of changing some outcomes.
It's simple like this: In all choices, the MC can choose the NTR routes or the love routes. Which means those 2 routes are always splitted. If you play in the love routes, the NTR scenes will never appear and vice versa.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes