Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I watched Next & Knowing of Nicolas Cage years ago (my first kiss happened in a movie theater when it showed Knowing that day). But when I was thinking about My Future Wife, I didn't think about Next. I intended to bring Mangas into games (that's why the previous name was parodygames). My Future Wife is loosely based on My Wife is Wagatsuma-san.

Mar 18, 2019
Well nice intro..
Renders and animation good,
I'm playing mostly romance paths many games so NTR don't bother me...
One small question Kim look same future and present(wife) but another route her hair style good(she singer huh lol..) hmm why not her look different in future (wife)...
Looking forward nxt update...(y)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I find it very unfair that a newcomer is already starting to press in this way.
I'm going to give you some advice. Make the game that you have in mind and as you have it. Do not change it for anyone. You will not please everyone ever. And the disgruntled will always make more noise than the happy ones. If you do it your way at least it will always be your game, not the shit that some games become for trying to please everyone

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
not want to break the game...

but i personnaly dont think its possible to change the futur. we are what we are and what we are supposed to become.
we make mistake that we couldnt avoid in any way. we take decision that can have huge impact , positive or negative, but we can't and couldn't change them, we dont have choice, we just follow our already straigth builded road until we reach the end and fall to our death. they are no shortcut, no external way, only one straigth road.

meh.. i just completly destroy the game for myself , lol, got selfish as fuck XD

i wont give this game a try, because well... my comment just explain it by itself. And i m not into changing my solid mind even for fantasy stuff that go against it. i wont enjoy it considering i couldnt believe it in any way. (maybe because its more "realist" than "fantasy" for me)

but still good luck. :D
That's called fatalism/determinism. There's actually some scientific proof against that theory now, due to quantum mechanics. If you're interested, you might want to read up here:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is there gonna be ntr on this?
its already in the tags, ntr optional

Insane Erotica not to be an ass but i have already more than 5 games with that tag in ignore list because their ntr optional or avoidable is not as avoidable as they think, so i should ask by optional what do you mean (will there be a vanilla route with no girls shown getting dicked by other males or by optional ntr you mean the girl you are interested is the only one safe from other dicks xD) , i have already been burned too many times and if im not already putting this in my ignore list is because i believe maybe..... you may really know what that means.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes