ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"see ingame NTR coming you want or not vote now" deletes
later on choice ntr or not..i've seen how it goes too often..patrons vote ntr each update and non-routes get forgotten..so delete..not going through that for the 10th time
also..WHY..it that shit always with a game that has the cutest Asian dames?..thats fucked up....ragequit

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
its already in the tags, ntr optional

Insane Erotica not to be an ass but i have already more than 5 games with that tag in ignore list because their ntr optional or avoidable is not as avoidable as they think, so i should ask by optional what do you mean (will there be a vanilla route with no girls shown getting dicked by other males or by optional ntr you mean the girl you are interested is the only one safe from other dicks xD) , i have already been burned too many times and if im not already putting this in my ignore list is because i believe maybe..... you may really know what that means.
Optional: there's an option to turn on/off ntr.
Turn
off ntr: if you can't have the girl, you won't see the future when she falls for other guys. if you have the girl, you'll see the future with that girl.
Turn
on ntr: if you can't have the girl, you'll see the future when she falls for other guys. if you have the girl, you'll see the future with that girl.

Reactions: fbass and rgnar62

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Optional: there's an option to turn on/off ntr.
Turn
off ntr: if you can't have the girl, you won't see the future when she falls for other guys. if you have the girl, you'll see the future with that girl.
Turn
on ntr: if you can't have the girl, you'll see the future when she falls for other guys. if you have the girl, you'll see the future with that girl.
so as i understand it, it may still be happening but you dont see it or i am wrong.

can we have all the girls or just one at a time?

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
so as i understand it, it may still be happening but you dont see it or i am wrong.

can we have all the girls or just one at a time?
Will the girls love other guys or will they stay virgin for the rest of their lives? So of course when you turn it off, it means you won't see their future with other guys, only see the future between you and them.

I'm not sure if this game will turn out that you marry all the girls or not. Still considering.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
At the moment, it has endings in which you'll marry only one girl but the rest still love you (some will have affairs with you but you could only marry one of them). Not sure if needed an ending in which you marry all of them or not because that ending is... weird.

Reactions: fbass

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Even though it is optional, ntr being an option turns me off completely as I feel like given the chance they would cheat on you. Guess I won't be trying out this one. I wish the developer good luck though.
ntr's not cheating in this game. it's the future when they marry other guys. thanks anyway.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Haven't played it yet but....so this is basically an Adult game version of

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At the moment, it has endings in which you'll marry only one girl but the rest still love you (some will have affairs with you but you could only marry one of them). Not sure if needed an ending in which you marry all of them or not because that ending is... weird.
As long as it's all with the MC and no other guys involved that is all good for me :) the demo version of this before was promising so I can't wait to see how this develops from here.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I smelling ntr haters. I don't know why some people so selfish. You are not only one living in this planet and not everybody likes your kinks. For example, i hate all harem games. Because it is so unrealistic. as if he were the only man in the world, he just wan't all women. (included his own family) If you want this, there is so many games like this. You can play them. But no! They have to come here and throw up hatred if there is a genre they don't like in the game.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I smelling ntr haters. I don't know why some people so selfish. You are not only one living in this planet and not everybody likes your kinks. For example, i hate all harem games. Because it is so unrealistic. as if he were the only man in the world, he just wan't all women. (included his own family) If you want this, there is so many games like this. You can play them. But no! They have to come here and throw up hatred if there is a genre they don't like in the game.
People who hate ntr: they consider themselves as the MC, so it's a bad feeling when losing the girls. I also have that feeling sometimes in some ntr games.
People who don't hate ntr: they don't consider themselves as the MC. most of the time, I don't consider myself the MC so it's fine, but when I put my mind into it too much and consider myself as the MC, I will feel bad like I said above.
So I won't say anything when people attack me anymore. And for troll comments, not worth my time to reply.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont think is hating, the problem is some devs with "ntr avoidable or optional" often neglect the non ntr or make some forced ntr shit and they still call it "ntr avoidable"... this is what makes some people be wary of games with even the so called games with "avoidable / optional" tags...
on a side note is not up to you or me to say what can or cannot say , what talks here is the money (patreons) who support this game, so there is really no point to start that kind of talks here. (y)

Insane Erotica i dont think your explanation covers it all, for me what i hate most of ntr games is the girls acting as dumb bitchs & whores with no self respect, as mindless fucks that likes all dicks etc
take an example of some ntr games with fat guys and crazy cute girls ( you think such ugly bastards will get such a girl? etc)
or the usually used BBC... is getting old fast, and not every white woman likes black dudes. (and im not talking of racism, so dont take it the wrong way)

Last edited:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
i dont think is hating, the problem is some devs with "ntr avoidable or optional" often neglect the non ntr or make some forced ntr shit and they still call it "ntr avoidable"... this is what makes some people be wary of games with even the so called games with "avoidable / optional" tags...
on a side note is not up to you or me to say what can or cannot say , what talks here is the money (patreons) who support this game, so there is really no point to start that kind of talks here. (y)
Well, at the start, I intended to have ntr for the future when girls won't marry the mc. After rendering version 0.1, I see that ntr scenes are just the replacement of the true scenes so I'm not sure if my patrons like it or not. So I make a vote, if they don't like it, I will delete the ntr. Because people may think I trick them when the ntr scenes only the true scenes with a different male (not the mc).

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes