Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is absolutely NO need to complain about NTR in this game.

Not only can it be turned off it isn't even the focus of the game nor a big part of it. There are multiple girls and the NTR is a "what if" scenario and you pick the wrong choices with one of them and that girl marries someone else.

It's not a big thing, it's not going to ruin your game and it's so easy to avoid it's beyond pointless complaining about it.

This is NOT an NTR game, it's a romance game that has a tiny bit of NTR if you completely fuck everything up. That is all.

Reactions: fbass

Plop!

Donor
May 28, 2017
There is absolutely NO need to complain about NTR in this game.

Not only can it be turned off it isn't even the focus of the game nor a big part of it. There are multiple girls and the NTR is a "what if" scenario and you pick the wrong choices with one of them and that girl marries someone else.

It's not a big thing, it's not going to ruin your game and it's so easy to avoid it's beyond pointless complaining about it.

This is NOT an NTR game, it's a romance game that has a tiny bit of NTR if you completely fuck everything up. That is all.
This far it is not even a game yet. Less than a minute of play at this moment.
The renders look good but nothing to look at just yet.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
The setting seems to be borrowed from (featuring Nick Cage, Jessica Biel. Not that I mind, I liked that movie.

m5e39

May 1, 2017
Wich Android version I have to download for Android 9, already danwloaded the x86 and does not work

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I smelling ntr haters. I don't know why some people so selfish. You are not only one living in this planet and not everybody likes your kinks. For example, i hate all harem games. Because it is so unrealistic. as if he were the only man in the world, he just wan't all women. (included his own family) If you want this, there is so many games like this. You can play them. But no! They have to come here and throw up hatred if there is a genre they don't like in the game.
Yeah, I,m smelling them NTR haters also...., you just can`t keep them away, just like flies hovering over shit.

Reactions: patrickB and fbass

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
한국인이세요????? 김하영이라고 해서 한국인인줄??
Yeah, Kim Ha-Young migrated from South Korea with her family when she was 5 years old. Along the story, she'll try to achieve her dream: coming back to South Korea to become a K-Pop singer. You will be with her, support her (or not).
Sorry but I'm not Korean. I'm Asian but not Korean.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
As I informed on my patreon page, ntr scenes in My Future Wife are not cheating, cuckolding, swinging... styles. ntr in my game is 'softcore'. You don't love her (or them), she (or they) will love other guys. The ntr scenes are just romantic scenes between them and the men (but the men might be wicked, bad guys...).
The women in my game are not dumb. They will kick the ball and bite the dick off the rapists. But well, they may fall for bad guys if those guys behave like princes or knights before their eyes.

I have to inform this so that there won't be hard feeling later when people who expect hardcore ntr feel disappointed. Right after I informed on my page, I lost some patrons. But it's better to let them know right now, rather than they will feel angry for supporting me but the ntr scenes are not as they expect.

m5e39

May 1, 2017
Please try android 8 version.
Ive tried, not work at all, now I'll try the 7, if that does not work, I'll put in my watch list, when I finally get a new PC, I'll try your game, maybe in some months, btw, seems promising to me, let's hope the version. 7 works :))

m5e39

May 1, 2017
Ive tried, not work at all, now I'll try the 7, if that does not work, I'll put in my watch list, when I finally get a new PC, I'll try your game, maybe in some months, btw, seems promising to me, let's hope the version. 7 works :))
The ,7 works, idk why, just the 7, but works, btw, thanks for the little help

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Make an educated guess and say [school setting] is a tag we lack for the game. :whistle: Who of the new mods is gonna add it?

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
At the moment, there's an option to turn on/off (starting from the first night at home) and is being discussed and voted to continue having ntr or not since the ntr only appears as a replacement if the MC can't win the heart of the girls.
looking forward to this

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes