UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
This looks promising. I really like the premise.
Let's see where this goes when I get back here in 3 Months or so.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Get your dev tag asap, IE. And give us some more 'Genre' tags for the OP. See post #163 - such should have been done already.
We don't add tags unless the content is actually in the version of the game available for download. I'd recommend a "planned future content" spoiler under "genre" so there's no surprises.

Is anything besides "school setting" applicable now?

Insane Erotica if you want a dev tag, please create a support ticket. We have a few verification steps before we give them to anyone.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
We don't add tags unless the content is actually in the version of the game available for download. I'd recommend a "planned future content" spoiler under "genre" so there's no surprises.

Is anything besides "school setting" applicable now?

Insane Erotica if you want a dev tag, please create a support ticket. We have a few verification steps before we give them to anyone.
Thank you. I will make a ticket soon.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
We don't add tags unless ...
It's well know to me, is why I called out the dev in person, to name us a few more. Future planned content mentioned in OP is a good idea indeed, I forgot. (y) This is why you are a mod, lazy.

According to the OP pics alone that one tag is deserved, with just a few tags some ppl might not become interested. So dev, pls tell us here what else is in right now, what will be added soon, with next coming update. Congrats in advance to dev status I guess. ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Insane Erotica

Just leave the NRT the way it is with the option to turn it off you could also put the on and off switch on the main menu screen as well so someone can turn it on and off at will if they want to. People can also use the console to turn it off if they know how to.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Insane Erotica

Just leave the NRT the way it is with the option to turn it off you could also put the on and off switch on the main menu screen as well so someone can turn it on and off at will if they want to. People can also use the console to turn it off if they know how to.
This is not a sandbox game so I can only have the option once in the game. Or at least that all I know how to code.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
This is not a sandbox game so I can only have the option once in the game. Or at least that all I know how to code.
If you plan on having NTR in the game then do it, if you don't plan on having NTR in the game and then don't do it, there's been far too many games who got ruined due to people complaining about there being NTR in the game or the opposite. Make the game the way YOU want do it, please!

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The story looks good, good renders, what down me a little is the little or no difference between NTR and Non-NTR paths. If you choose NTR when he time travel and see her with David, the MC don't get mad and don't make any comment about if that shocked him, he just repeat the same dialogue than the Non-NTR path, like desapointed and wanting to stay more time in the future and see what happens. Could be better if the dialogues change at least a little between paths, because they are differents.

Reactions: fbass

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
If you plan on having NTR in the game then do it, if you don't plan on having NTR in the game and then don't do it, there's been far too many games who got ruined due to people complaining about there being NTR in the game or the opposite. Make the game the way YOU want do it, please!
I plan on having ntr but it's not cheating/cuckolding/swinging/sharing style.

The story looks good, good renders, what down me a little is the little or no difference between NTR and Non-NTR paths. If you choose NTR when he time travel and see her with David, the MC don't get mad and don't make any comment about if that shocked him, he just repeat the same dialogue than the Non-NTR path, like desapointed and wanting to stay more time in the future and see what happens. Could be better if the dialogues change at least a little between paths, because they are differents.
I'll try to improve that in version 0.2.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I plan on having ntr but it's not cheating/cuckolding/swinging/sharing style.

I'll try to improve that in version 0.2.
So what exacly it is then ?

I think NTR when woman is unwilling but still forced to sex and MC doesnt know about it (just sees clues and pieces but doesnt believe anything wrong is happening) is the best.

What do you plan ? And do you plan for it to be big part of the story (like 1/3rd of the game) or just a minor side route that can happen (less than 1/10th)

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I think NTR when woman is unwilling but still forced to sex and MC doesnt know about it (just sees clues and pieces but doesnt believe anything wrong is happening) is the best.
I won't disclose what kind of ntr in this game. I only confirm that there's no cheating/cuckolding/swinging/sharing cliche in My Future Wife. This is not a corruption game either, in which the MC has to corrupt Ha-Young or any girl to have sex with other guys. I haven't been here for long, but I still realize these things:
1/ Some people consider ntr as cuckolding/swinging, in which the MC has to willingly (or he's just a weak/dumb guy) give the girl to other guys. In my opinion, that's sick. So many people won't think my game has ntr at all.
2/ But some people still consider any sexual scene between the girl with other guys not the MC as ntr. So, I have to have the ntr tag so those people won't complain.
About what kind of ntr it is, everyone will have their opinions when playing. I don't think disclosing when the game has just been started is good.
What do you plan ? And do you plan for it to be big part of the story (like 1/3rd of the game) or just a minor side route that can happen (less than 1/10th)
I don't use a calculation to know about this. The game will be the way it has to be.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I won't disclose what kind of ntr in this game. I only confirm that there's no cheating/cuckolding/swinging/sharing cliche in My Future Wife. This is not a corruption game either, in which the MC has to corrupt Ha-Young or any girl to have sex with other guys. I haven't been here for long, but I still realize these things:
1/ Some people consider ntr as cuckolding/swinging, in which the MC has to willingly (or he's just a weak/dumb guy) give the girl to other guys. In my opinion, that's sick. So many people won't think my game has ntr at all.
2/ But some people still consider any sexual scene between the girl with other guys not the MC as ntr. So, I have to have the ntr tag so those people won't complain.
About what kind of ntr it is, everyone will have their opinions when playing. I don't think disclosing when the game has just been started is good.

I don't use a calculation to know about this. The game will be the way it has to be.
Well as much as I totaly agree with you on point 1 and 2, I dont get why you dont want to say what do you consider NTR yourself.
I dont want you to spoil the plot or anything, just to know if the thing you are making is actualy NTR, or not.

If there gonna be no cuckolding (aka MC willingly setting up his girl for sex with others) - thats one mayor plus.

I also asked you about "calculation" for the very same reason. I just would preffer to know if the NTR tag is there, just to warn people from 1 single scene that will happen only once in the whole game, or it is a big part of the plot.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Well as much as I totaly agree with you on point 1 and 2, I dont get why you dont want to say what do you consider NTR yourself.
I dont want you to spoil the plot or anything, just to know if the thing you are making is actualy NTR, or not.

If there gonna be no cuckolding (aka MC willingly setting up his girl for sex with others) - thats one mayor plus.

I also asked you about "calculation" for the very same reason. I just would preffer to know if the NTR tag is there, just to warn people from 1 single scene that will happen only once in the whole game, or it is a big part of the plot.
The reason is very simple: I'm tired of discussing about ntr rather than about the story. First some people bothered me on discord because they didnt like ntr. Second some people attacked me on patreon and fap-nation just because of ntr. And now people still keep on discussing about ntr in this thread.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The reason is very simple: I'm tired of discussing about ntr rather than about the story. First some people bothered me on discord because they didnt like ntr. Second some people attacked me on patreon and fap-nation just because of ntr. And now people still keep on discussing about ntr in this thread.
You will never please everyone - just do what you yourself want and ignore those that dont share your vision. I for one are am totaly for NTR btw ;]
But fine - I understand your frustration.
Just stay with your original vision !

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Game looks realy interesting, but in the first minutes the story was so familiar. First I dont get with the 30 sek in future but in the moment I read I where jump 7 years in the future my brain get it. It is Next with N. Cage great movie, now im really curious what happend in the game and what the dev was inspired from the movie maybe.
I must say thats not ok for me, sry to say that when you make a link in the game what you prefer ntr or not and you will 3$ for a poll. Sry then I dont care its a bit cheeky that you will cash for a poll. (Are you maybe a Ferengi?)^^

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes