Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
When you guys (American/Canadian/Australian/British) order at starbuck's or some places like that, what will the conversation look like?

Example:
Waitress: May I take your order, please?
Customer: Cookies and cream, please.

After that, what will the waitress reply?
Does she have to use the word 'sir/ma'am' to reply?
I don't know what this conversation go on.

Please help me for the texts in version 0.2.

Thanks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Barista: Welcome to Starfucks. May I take your order?
American: I'd like an Americano with extra cream.
Barista: Single or double shot? Whipped cream or heavy cream?
American: Make it a double shot with extra whipped cream. I'm feeling like a whore today.
Barista: Coming right up! *Makes the Americano with 2 shots of expresso and then cums in it.*
Barista: That'll be Tree Fitty, Sir or Miss?
American: I prefer "Attack Helicopter" and here is the payment *waves hands in the air mimicking magic*

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Barista: Welcome to Starfucks. May I take your order?
American: I'd like an Americano with extra cream.
Barista: Single or double shot? Whipped cream or heavy cream?
American: Make it a double shot with extra whipped cream. I'm feeling like a whore today.
Barista: Coming right up! *Makes the Americano with 2 shots of expresso and then cums in it.*
Barista: That'll be Tree Fitty, Sir or Miss?
American: I prefer "Attack Helicopter" and here is the payment *waves hands in the air mimicking magic*
Thanks a lot. You're a big help.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
hey how about a harem way being marry to more then one girl it can be with all the girl or a few matter on chose

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
guys, can you tell me if the MC is in the third person or is he ... practically a .... cock?

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
not want to break the game...

but i personnaly dont think its possible to change the futur. we are what we are and what we are supposed to become.
we make mistake that we couldnt avoid in any way. we take decision that can have huge impact , positive or negative, but we can't and couldn't change them, we dont have choice, we just follow our already straigth builded road until we reach the end and fall to our death. they are no shortcut, no external way, only one straigth road.

meh.. i just completly destroy the game for myself , lol, got selfish as fuck XD

i wont give this game a try, because well... my comment just explain it by itself. And i m not into changing my solid mind even for fantasy stuff that go against it. i wont enjoy it considering i couldnt believe it in any way. (maybe because its more "realist" than "fantasy" for me)

but still good luck. :D
"Look's people think the time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I've seen the face at time, and I can tell you they are wrong. Time is an ocean in the storm.

You may wonder who I am and why I say this. Sit down, and I will tell you a tale like you've not can ever heard."

I was reading your comment and I couldn't get this paragraph out of my head.

P.D. The developer should add this to the overview. It's more epic.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I find it slightly confusing. The switching from present to future is not often clear. Trying to put them into context is not straightforward.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
My English isn't good. Can you use simple words to describe what you mean when saying 'flair'? Thanks.
I ment your game is simple, events are straightforward and there isnt a lot of action happening.
It feels stiff. It doesn't feel like your characters are living in a real world...

But if it is your first game like that it is understandable. The most important part about your game is going to be NTR/romance plot anyway. It is too early to put a score on it yet.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I ment your game is simple, events are straightforward and there isnt a lot of action happening.
It feels stiff.

But if it is your first game like that it is understandable. The most important part about your game is going to be NTR/romance plot anyway. It is too early to put a score on it yet.
Yeah. I'm just practicing now. Will see what should be improved after each update.

Reactions: MrJ
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes