Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hmm I got to thinking a bit about the time travel aspects. I am a bit of a sci fi weeb you see. Am I correct in assuming that you are traveling to alternate timelines here? It's definitely not just a premonition, because you can control your actions in the future. It also doesn't seem like a fixed timeline where everything that happened and will happen is set it stone. So I am just assuming this time travel is using infinite timelines angle.

So now I get into the inconsistencies. Seeing the future is inherently a paradox when it comes to multiverse/multiple timelines universe. If we consider the Butterfly Effect and any small action can produce a rippling effect into the far future, there is no way to know what future you will get at any one time. For example, if you stare at Ha Young's boobs, you see the future where she gets banged by some producer. But that future is 7 years down the line. What if you choose to support her later and turn her away from that path? Why were you shown that scene with the producer? Sure, its a possible future when perving on her, but its a multiverse and there are infinite amounts of scenarios that can pan out based on your actions from that point onwards. Since the future isn't set it stone, its almost entirely meaningless as a source of information.

Now if my first assumption is wrong and we are actually in a fixed timeline, things can get VERY interesting. Fixed timelines make the best time travel stories because there is internal logic and consistency. It's quite hard to write though :D.
At the moment, there are 5 routes (please check the walk-through for more details). The point system is hidden. When you fail to collect enough points for each route, you will be pushed to the Loser route.

Only one exception: when you are on the Winner route, if you lose points for a certain girl, that girl will walk away from you. Example: if you lose Hui-Bing points, she won't love you in a triangle relationship in the future.

But it's not simple. Have a look at the current future in version 0.2, Ha-Young will be exploited in Elly route (if you turn NTR on). But future updates may give you a chance to prevent that even though Ha-Young won't marry you. I said 'may' because I may change the plot in the future. (This list only shows current scenes in version 0.2 so it's not a spoiler).

mfw.png

Reactions: ustar

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
At the moment, there are 5 routes (please check the walk-through for more details). The point system is hidden. When you fail to collect enough points for each route, you will be pushed to the Loser route.

Only one exception: when you are on the Winner route, if you lose points for a certain girl, that girl will walk away from you. Example: if you lose Hui-Bing points, she won't love you in a triangle relationship in the future.

But it's not simple. Have a look at the current future in version 0.2, Ha-Young will be exploited in Elly route (if you turn NTR on). But future updates may give you a chance to prevent that even though Ha-Young won't marry you. I said 'may' because I may change the plot in the future. (This list only shows current scenes in version 0.2 so it's not a spoiler).

View attachment 431697
Oh, I wasn't talking about the specific plots. Just more of a general musing on the concept of time travel. Fixed vs Multiple timelines. Fixed timeline would be something like Primer/Predestination/Timecrimes. Multiple timelines would be like Back to the Future/Butterfly Effect/Terminator.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Oh, I wasn't talking about the specific plots. Just more of a general musing on the concept of time travel. Fixed vs Multiple timelines. Fixed timeline would be something like Primer/Predestination/Timecrimes. Multiple timelines would be like Back to the Future/Butterfly Effect/Terminator.
What I answered you above meant there are both multiple & fixed timelines depends on your choices. When you are on Elly route, if you always get Elly points, you'll be fixed on that timeline. But if you lose Elly points, you will be pushed to the Loser route, and at the current plot, you'll be on that Loser route until the end of the game. Even so, you may prevent some incidents like the case of Ha-Young singer I discussed above.

Last edited:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I won't discuss about facial expressions again because I don't think I need to. Every new update, I always check the expression poses before starting to pose to make them better. Each girl has her own set of expressions because the face structures and expressions are different. Different developers have different styles for facial expressions. Such as some guys like to use Z-Expressions with the 'open the mouth as loud as possible' style. I don't like that style. Nothing is perfect and will be improved.

expression.png

One last thing: The word 'he' doesn't mean that the one is being talked about is Ashton or Karl. That's a bug only when the game shows the name 'Ashton'.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Can I just reply here so that everyone can see it? I just don't want the discussion about NTR (what is NTR, NTR or not, request to delete or adding more NTR...), incest, gay/lesbian, harem (because there are people keep asking for a route in which the MC can marry all the women when the game title is 'My Future Wife' not Wives for a reason). Thanks a lot.

I won't disclose what kind of ntr in this game. I only confirm that there's no cheating/cuckolding/swinging/sharing cliche in My Future Wife. This is not a corruption game either, in which the MC has to corrupt Ha-Young or any girl to have sex with other guys. I haven't been here for long, but I still realize these things:
1/ Some people consider ntr as cuckolding/swinging, in which the MC has to willingly (or he's just a weak/dumb guy) give the girl to other guys. In my opinion, that's sick. So many people won't think my game has ntr at all.
2/ But some people still consider any sexual scene between the girl with other guys not the MC as ntr. So, I have to have the ntr tag so those people won't complain.
About what kind of ntr it is, everyone will have their opinions when playing. I don't think disclosing when the game has just been started is good.
I don't like NTR, but i do agree with you, it's about choosing a wife a not a harem.
I like the way that you have wright the game for the turn off NTR, most devs just hide the scenes without change the text and scene, from what i've played so far, there's no NTR hidden in the back on the no NTR path, and the choices here really do matter, that's allways a plus.

Keep the awesome work.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I don't like NTR, but i do agree with you, it's about choosing a wife a not a harem.
I like the way that you have wright the game for the turn off NTR, most devs just hide the scenes without change the text and scene, from what i've played so far, there's no NTR hidden in the back on the no NTR path, and the choices here really do matter, that's allways a plus.

Keep the awesome work.
Thanks. The NTR option only appears after the singer sex tape scene because I only added it after the intro version. The reason why I didn't change it to the start of the game:
1/ Like I said above, if I added from the start, people who played the intro version would have to play again from the beginning.
2/ The MC and the girl have just known each other, it's not a hard feeling yet. So I let it there to let people know that choices lead to different future before they can turn off NTR.
3/ I knew some whiners on F95 and fap-nation would start to cry about that scene, so I let it there to make them leave this topic as soon as possible. I don't want those whiners to bring more toxic into this game. There was one whiner appeared in this thread already yesterday (his mocking comment was deleted). And the reason for him to whine was exactly what I intended: the singer sexual scene. I'm pleased that those guys stop playing the game.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks. The NTR option only appears after the singer sex tape scene because I only added it after the intro version. The reason why I didn't change it to the start of the game:
1/ Like I said above, if I added from the start, people who played the intro version would have to play again from the beginning.
2/ The MC and the girl have just known each other, it's not a hard feeling yet. So I let it there to let people know that choices lead to different future before they can turn off NTR.
3/ I knew some whiners on F95 and fap-nation would start to cry about that scene, so I let it there to make them leave this topic as soon as possible. I don't want those whiners to bring more toxic into this game. There was one whiner appeared in this thread already yesterday (his mocking comment was deleted). And the reason for him to whine was exactly what I intended: the singer sexual scene. I'm pleased that those guys stop playing the game.
I agree with you, in that particular scene i didn't consider NTR, i barelly know the girl, didn't even know if she was the future wife or not, but even if i did, it was in the title and in the description "My Future Wife", and that scene is well made, that version of the future the MC never was in her path but instead he was in the path of the other girl, so there's is no real emotional connection with the mc.
Like i said before i don't like NTR, specialy when it's forced, but i do like a game where the choices matter, like your game, it's all about you choosing the girl that connects the most to the mc in our eyes.
Most the pepole here that complains about ntr they just want harem games, and don't care about the story, i do love a good story a good character development, so far your game got everything that is good for me.They can play other harem games, that don't bring nothing new to the table, where the mc can cheat, corrupt, rape and nothing bad ever happens.
Even if i don't like the idea of NTR i do agree if the MC treats is wife or girlfriend bad by cheating or force he should be punished in some way.

I can't wait to see your next update for this awesome Game.

Keep the good work.

And F the haters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Insane Erotica

Kniges

Mar 26, 2018
LOL!! when i read the synopsis i said to myself "REALLY?" the story is so similar to
"Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome"

the dev must have red that manga

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
LOL!! when i read the synopsis i said to myself "REALLY?" the story is so similar to
"Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome"

the dev must have red that manga
Check previous pages to see that I said My Future Wife based on the idea of that manga.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I won't disclose what kind of ntr in this game. I only confirm that there's no cheating/cuckolding/swinging/sharing cliche in My Future Wife. This is not a corruption game either, in which the MC has to corrupt Ha-Young or any girl to have sex with other guys. I haven't been here for long, but I still realize these things:
1/ Some people consider ntr as cuckolding/swinging, in which the MC has to willingly (or he's just a weak/dumb guy) give the girl to other guys. In my opinion, that's sick. So many people won't think my game has ntr at all.
2/ But some people still consider any sexual scene between the girl with other guys not the MC as ntr. So, I have to have the ntr tag so those people won't complain.
About what kind of ntr it is, everyone will have their opinions when playing. I don't think disclosing when the game has just been started is good.

I don't use a calculation to know about this. The game will be the way it has to be.
I almost shed a tear reading this on how strong your stance is towards certain tags and conversation Dev I have a suggestion (We dont bend We dont fold its TrEway) :ROFLMAO: Damn I like this Dev.(y)(y)

Reactions: fbass and Ursus4321

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Whenever I see NTR I fish thru comments to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into I do not like that tag on games but if its avoidable no problem forced NTR is basically rape so I stay away.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Very nice game, so far. I'll keep my eyes on this one.

There's a lot of games here, at F95 in which choices doesn't change almost anything to the storyline, even if the MC is a dick and cheat on the girls, the real challenge would be to create a harem.

This game feels more "adult like", natural, and I like that!

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I agree with you, in that particular scene i didn't consider NTR, i barelly know the girl, didn't even know if she was the future wife or not, but even if i did, it was in the title and in the description "My Future Wife", and that scene is well made, that version of the future the MC never was in her path but instead he was in the path of the other girl, so there's is no real emotional connection with the mc.
Like i said before i don't like NTR, specialy when it's forced, but i do like a game where the choices matter, like your game, it's all about you choosing the girl that connects the most to the mc in our eyes.
Most the pepole here that complains about ntr they just want harem games, and don't care about the story, i do love a good story a good character development, so far your game got everything that is good for me.They can play other harem games, that don't bring nothing new to the table, where the mc can cheat, corrupt, rape and nothing bad ever happens.
Even if i don't like the idea of NTR i do agree if the MC treats is wife or girlfriend bad by cheating or force he should be punished in some way.

I can't wait to see your next update for this awesome Game.

Keep the good work.

And F the haters.
Very nice game, so far. I'll keep my eyes on this one.

There's a lot of games here, at F95 in which choices doesn't change almost anything to the storyline, even if the MC is a dick and cheat on the girls, the real challenge would be to create a harem.

This game feels more "adult like", natural, and I like that!
NTR in my opinion is the failure of the MC. That's why I always say NTR in my game is different.

For people who love harem: they win when they have the harem, they lose when they don't have. So NTR or not doesn't matter.
For people who are tired of vanilla: ntr makes them aroused and some of them lose interest in making the girl/girls fall in love in games.

As I said above, in my opinion, the MC wins when he has the girl/girls and loses when other guys have the girls. It's different from just losing when the girls just don't date the MC and forbid their pussies until the end in other games.

About harem, it's good if it fits the story. In My Future Wife, it isn't good if the MC get married with all the girls in the end. Elly may accept an open relationship, Hui-Bing may tolerate, but Ha-Young won't. I won't sacrifice the story just to have the harem ending.

Games aren't the reality, I know that. But when some guys ask for that kind of unrealistic harem ending, the guys who always complain that games are unrealistic seem to tolerate the unrealistic harem ending. Double standard.

Furthermore, my name is Insane Erotica. I develop Insane Erotic Games. No use provoking me about realistic stuff. And no use about mocking me. In the end, mockers and haters will never become supporters. Their opinions are worthless. I still take into account neutral opinions and neutral criticisms. But it's worthless if it comes from mockers or haters, who always try to please themselves by looking down on people.

People have their own fetishes. At least I'm creating a game that I like. Who also likes it will become a supporter. No use trying to please unhappy guys. Some people think the renders are beautiful, some people think the renders are ugly. I don't believe I will satisfy all. People don't like the game will leave. No use trying to hold them back.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ha-Young is perhaps the most beautiful Asian girl i've ever seen in games...i play this..and the choices are pretty clear...i do not foresee ntr impeding my game..i enjoy it...now..if i chose to only pursue Ha-Young..i do hope i do not have to see the ones i declined having sex with other guys..why would i want to see that?..lol..i've no interest in them...makes zero sense :p

Reactions: Jubz

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Ha-Young is perhaps the most beautiful Asian girl i've ever seen in games...i play this..and the choices are pretty clear...i do not foresee ntr impeding my game..i enjoy it...now..if i chose to only pursue Ha-Young..i do hope i do not have to see the ones i declined having sex with other guys..why would i want to see that?..lol..i've no interest in them...makes zero sense :p
When you turn off ntr, you don't see scenes between her with other guys. Even the credit scenes won't show them.

Reactions: ThunderRob

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
This update kinda felt like "Gym Guy's Future Wife"...
If I don't go to the pool or gym to stave off his advances it's like 30 seconds from the start to see you next release.
I guess at least "Gym Guy" has no interest in Hui-Bing Chu so I guess I can settle for her.
I don't get the feeling that I am the Alpha in this game no matter what I choose, I have N*R turned off but still the girls are discussing how excited they are to be touched at their first time at the gym and I wasn't there...

It appears that turning off N*R, does not stop N*R...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jubz

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
NTR in my opinion is the failure of the MC. That's why I always say NTR in my game is different.

For people who love harem: they win when they have the harem, they lose when they don't have. So NTR or not doesn't matter.
For people who are tired of vanilla: ntr makes them aroused and some of them lose interest in making the girl/girls fall in love in games.

As I said above, in my opinion, the MC wins when he has the girl/girls and loses when other guys have the girls. It's different from just losing when the girls just don't date the MC and forbid their pussies until the end in other games.

About harem, it's good if it fits the story. In My Future Wife, it isn't good if the MC get married with all the girls in the end. Elly may accept an open relationship, Hui-Bing may tolerate, but Ha-Young won't. I won't sacrifice the story just to have the harem ending.

Games aren't the reality, I know that. But when some guys ask for that kind of unrealistic harem ending, the guys who always complain that games are unrealistic seem to tolerate the unrealistic harem ending. Double standard.

Furthermore, my name is Insane Erotica. I develop Insane Erotic Games. No use provoking me about realistic stuff. And no use about mocking me. In the end, mockers and haters will never become supporters. Their opinions are worthless. I still take into account neutral opinions and neutral criticisms. But it's worthless if it comes from mockers or haters, who always try to please themselves by looking down on people.

People have their own fetishes. At least I'm creating a game that I like. Who also likes it will become a supporter. No use trying to please unhappy guys. Some people think the renders are beautiful, some people think the renders are ugly. I don't believe I will satisfy all. People don't like the game will leave. No use trying to hold them back.
You should create the game that you one, yes opinions can do improve the game, but not opinions that tell you to change the game, that's stupid.

I agree with you, in this game the harem route dosen't make sense, even if it is a Game, in real lifeif you have 2 girls/guys interested in you if you don't give attention to one or if the otherone sees that you don't care about them in a romantic way the just move foward, even if it is a game, it shows the importance of choices and how they affect the mc life with the girls.

I don't mind the mc get a bit envovlved in a romance way with characters in this game, but we see that when he sees the future, without compromise the innocence of the girls without corrupting them.

Like i said i don't like forced NTR like you see in some guys when the MC is really after a girl and some guy appears and does nothing and the girls simple goes after the guy, i do agree in this with you, in our game if you fail, the characters shoul move on, choose the girl that you like and stick with her.

For those who really hate anykind of NTR, your Walkthrough and the turn off NTR option really does help a lot.

It's stupid to pepole to Mock You or your vision for your Game, you should do what you want, yes constructive opinions can help you improve, maybe and some stuff that you didn0t remember at the time, but change the game, it's stupid.

Keep to your Guns, and your vision, i do really like this Game, and the characters and story they are really good.

P.S. - I like harem games, but most of the time i do play those games, for a loyal romance with a single character then i do to harem routes, i like the choice taht the mc can dedicate, himself or herself to the persnon that he/she Loves, that's one of the reason that i enjoy your Game.

Reactions: Insane Erotica
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes