-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Is there even a harem possibility in this game? I don't get that vibe whatsoever...

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Is there even a harem possibility in this game? I don't get that vibe...
According to the Developer Insane Erotica

"About harem, it's good if it fits the story. In My Future Wife, it isn't good if the MC get married with all the girls in the end. Elly may accept an open relationship, Hui-Bing may tolerate, but Ha-Young won't."

This Game, is about you choosing the Girl that you like, choose your future Wife, not your future harem, the game so far is good and your choices matters, the girls have points if they like you or not.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I'm okay with picking one, this release didn't help with that at all, just made me doubt my choice's sincerity... Unless I want Hui-Bing who feels unwanted! And I have Zero interest in Ellie. So when you get into it, you are meant to be with Hui-Bing cause Ha-Young is prone to making bad choices

Last edited:
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I'm okay with picking one, this release didn't help with that at all, just made me doubt my choice's sincerity...
check the Walkthrough if you have some troubles with the choices, the Walkthrough really helps, the dev at this point is still developing the characters story and ambitions and how they feel for the MC, about sex and romance, maybe next update there will be more impact about picking the girl, if there's no mere new characters to be introduce.

We just have to wait and see, if you do the let's say the mc dosen't care route for the girls you will see that you wont doubt your choices. Try the Walkthrough.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hui-Bing who feels unwanted! And I have Zero interest in Ellie.
I really like Hui-Bing, the jealous that she is feeling, kind make me to dedicate to her and only her, i haven't done a route just for her, but i know she becomes happy when the mc is checking her out in the gym.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you are greedy..yup..they will take about the gym guy...if i do a Ha-Young only path..everything geared towards her..i did not see that convo..or maybe i did not want to see it..lol...

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
If I need a walkthrough to play a game, then it is not worth my time to play it in the first place.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have not used the walkthrough..the choices are pretty darn clear and you have to be in total derp mode to not figure out the paths easy.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
If I need a walkthrough to play a game then it is not worth my time to play it in the first place.
It's just so that you know about the choices and the five routes in the game, i allways to the game, blind and aftewards check the guide, just to see if there are hidden scenes or something that i missed, but normaly blind is the way.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
peeking now at the walkthrough..the part that is useful is it clearly tells you the romance and potential wife paths..so you know the 3 dames are all wife paths..its not one dame is it and the others are sides..it also informs you you could become a loser :p

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
i have not used the walkthrough..the choices are pretty darn clear and you have to be in total derp mode to not figure out the paths easy.
True in this case i reffer the walkthrough just to tell there are 5 routes in the game, i do prefer to allways go blind in this games and see the impact of my choices, choices that really matters that really impacts the mc they are always good in my eyes.

I like to checkout after i play the game or a update

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
peeking now at the walkthrough..the part that is useful is it clearly tells you the romance and potential wife paths..so you know the 3 dames are all wife paths..its not one dame is it and the others are sides..it also informs you you could become a loser :p
Yeah that's why i did refer to the guide, there is a few routes in the game, i like that fact

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Such a popular gym although I'm taking great delight in ruining this guys intention :D I guess being a creep has kept all the other women away, how long till our two girls work it out :p

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes