ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i hate to be that guy, but i need to ask, is this "your future wife is currently dating someone else, and she ISNT in a relationship with you", or "you voyeur your future wife with someone else, and that's the main focus of the story"?

i ask this because i have no idea what kind of game this will be.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
i hate to be that guy, but i need to ask, is this "your future wife is currently dating someone else, and she ISNT in a relationship with you", or "you voyeur your future wife with someone else, and that's the main focus of the story"?

i ask this because i have no idea what kind of game this will be.
Use the walkthrough to play the game and you'll have the answer for yourself.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Use the walkthrough to play the game and you'll have the answer for yourself.
im dont play v0.00001 of games, im asking a question because i was genuinely interested in what direction the game was going. i figured treating you like a human being and asking directly what you wanted to do was the way to go, but aparently i was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
im dont play v0.00001 of games, im asking a question because i was genuinely interested in what direction the game was going. i figured treating you like a human being and asking directly what you wanted to do was the way to go, but aparently i was wrong.
I thought you didn't know how to play and wandered to the bad route so I told you to use the walkthrough. But now you said like this, well, I shouldn't answer you back then and I sure won't answer you again.

Reactions: goldenrhino

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, I may not like the fetishes described in the OP, but I have GREAT respect for the developer in sticking to his guns about the game. So much respect that I'm going to follow this thread and try out the game from time to time as updates become available. Now in the future, possibly in the near future, I may play the game and decide, "Nope, not my cup of tea." At that point, I'll quietly delete the game, unfollow the threat, and get on with my life.

In my opinion, too many developers cave to the masses at the expense of their vision and then we get a aimless story that feels clumped together. Insane Erotica, if I don't enjoy your game, I will always support you in your decision to create the game you want to create!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i am confused so far tried and tried , i don't get anywhere with my wife to be .... :(

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well played it and it is obviously early days. Renders are pretty good eye candy and it is a bit quirky with the time travel/ premonition plot but it shows promise. I hope this will see through to completion and wont go the slippery slope to abandoned..

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Haha, Reading the threat is better then the game.... will give it a try again next year

Anyway goodluck with this game, Dev

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 452825

This is the final explanation about Harem & NTR in My Future Wife. Please consider carefully before reading it because it may spoil your feeling when playing the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as someone who likes non ntr let me give my opinion why im not liking this game at all even when you can turn ntr off.
In the non ntr or for those like me that dont like ntr , the non ntr should be about the mc and the girls , there should never be other guys trying to cuck the mc or the girls flirting with other guys because that can lead to make the player feel bad / jealous. Not all people will care but for those of us that like the non ntr routes to be more vanilla it will be frustrating, the reason why i put some games that have ntr avoidable in my ignore list is because even though the ntr is avoidable, the girls still act, flirt or wathever with other guys and that makes the game less centered on the mc, also it will need to change the text a whole lot to not give the players vibes of that content and that is usually not very well done by almost all games i have played.
thats why even games like the tyrant have some people like me not playing them, i love games with romance and for me unless the dev change the whole text for ntr and non ntr i will feel off, i think those that like ntr wont like it at all if the girls were all lovey dovey to the mc either.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, it's very original and has its own sort of time travel concepts. Nice artwork and writing as well.

Perhaps the option to choose not to marry any of the girls on the harem route and keep them all as fuck buddies?

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes