RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
All you have to do is make the game you want to make and drown out the noise. Opinions on the content of the game are to be accepted by you only if you care to accept them. People who want to invade your game with their genre choices should be reported if they won't shut up about it.

You do you, fuck everyone else. It's your game, it's up to them whether they play it or not.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This game is tagged as a mobile game and says the OS says Android, but there's no DL link for Android on the main page. Is there a link I'm not seeing?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, exactly. It happens all the time. That's why I said I wouldn't follow any side, not only the people who hate NTR side.
poorly written NTR is pure garbage. But if it's well written it can be great just as anything, unless it's male on male, that's not for me. I look forward to see which one you will do. I'm a little biased though since i don' really like ntr.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Each side can be idiotic and stupid:"Is there NTR in the game?", "Virgin female love interest should prostitute herself to pay college tuition", "Would be great if the MC's wife cheated".
Both sides asks if there's NTR in the game.

Some authors already have a developed story as it's core to the VN. Some kinky stuff could be added or not, depending on the author, and whether it is convenient in the context of the story. If not, some fetishes could break the story line.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Can't you make use of search?
Sure can, you pleasant man! However the links showing on the search are only for older versions of the game and I thought, for some strange reason I guess, that download links for official versions would be on the main page.

Reactions: MLBnoob

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Sure can, you pleasant man! However the links showing on the search are only for older versions of the game and I thought, for some strange reason I guess, that download links for official versions would be on the main page.
I know it can suck but I suggest you wait, as VN's are made with PC and released for PC first and not all devs have the know-how to convert for android and/or MACs.

Reactions: Mormont

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I know it can suck but I suggest you wait, as VN's are made with PC and released for PC first and not all devs have the know-how to convert for android and/or MACs.
Well, it has mac and androids. But I'm not the one released it here because my patrons are still playing it firs. And the guy released it here only released the pc version.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
While that would make sense, it's quite obvious that a lot of people are simply incapable of going "gee, this isn't for me guess I'll move along." Instead it's "OMGZOR, Y U NO MAKE WHAT I WANT. I AM GAME PIRATE HEAR ME ROAR. I'LL TAKE THE $0 I'M GIVING YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Well except for the "take my money somewhere else" part, cause they just stick around and complain instead.
So because some people never support a dev you call all people here leechers?
Mind u

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Boringly slow. This fascination for the gym. As if it is healthy. No dont like it. The text background should far less opaque. I prefer black letter on a clear background. The flashing background is so annoying.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If someone wants the mac and androids then they'll have to download them from the svscomics link a few pages back as I only downloaded the one that I use and I wasn't going to wait 9+ hours to download 3 files from shitty ass file hosts that throttle download speeds and other shit.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The walkthrough Mega link is no longer working - anyone know where I can get the walkthrough?

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes