leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I got fucking lost at the end, suddenly im having a smothie with the girls, then the gym, then im in the shower, a lot of shit happens, then suddenly im back with the girls having a smothie and more shit happens, unnecesarily confusing gameplay

Reactions: viejopeter

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Where did I call all people here leechers?
I'LL TAKE THE $0 I'M GIVING YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE!
saying no one here gives money to the dev seems pretty much the same as calling those people leechers to me.
If not for this website and others like this the devs wont get shit support and if u ever did support someone in patreon you will know that almost every patreon come from some pirate website.
dont confuse pirates with freeloaders, leechers etc a lot of people here support some devs.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
saying no one here gives money to the dev seems pretty much the same as calling those people leechers to me.
If not for this website and others like this the devs wont get shit support and if u ever did support someone in patreon you will know that almost every patreon come from some pirate website.
dont confuse pirates with freeloaders, leechers etc a lot of people here support some devs.
You're taking one part of my post and then saying I said something I didn't. Before that piece you quoted I said: "...a lot of people are simply incapable of going "gee, this isn't for me guess I'll move along." Instead it's "OMGZOR, Y U NO MAKE WHAT I WANT. I AM GAME PIRATE HEAR ME ROAR. I'LL TAKE THE $0 I'M GIVING YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

A) "a lot" != "all"
B) I was also referring to a specific type of person (that is those that complain about a certain tag on a game and are with near 100% certainty never giving support) as referenced in my post.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did this always have a harem tag? Not that I'm complaining that's much better as it's hard enough trying to pick between the girls so looks like I'll be going all-in with that route, even with NTR off I wish the MC would lay it all down and tell the guy at the gym and David to back off.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Did this always have a harem tag? Not that I'm complaining that's much better as it's hard enough trying to pick between the girls so looks like I'll be going all-in with that route, even with NTR off I wish the MC would lay it all down and tell the guy at the gym and David to back off.
The developer has said that a 'harem' route is possible, but that the player will ultimately have to choose one girl for the MC to marry. And they're all virgins! WHOOPIE!!! :love:

I suspect that even in the non-NTR route we will have to put up with Ashton and David for quite a while. Doesn't bother me as long as I can foil their plans and piss them off in the process. :)

Reactions: Mormont

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
This game is tagged as a mobile game and says the OS says Android, but there's no DL link for Android on the main page. Is there a link I'm not seeing?
mac update?
No Mac version?
Too bad, the game looks nice... :cry:
walktrough link is broken.. someone can send me a walktrough please (sorry for my bad english)
That wasn't me who posted the game here so it doesn't have mac and android for the public yet.

Reactions: kishanth1234

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Jumping from time to time. Confused? Yeah, I knew it even before releasing the game.

Erotic scenes appear slowly update by update because the MC can't stay longer in the future yet. Frustrated? Yeah, I knew it even before releasing the game.

The MC has to deal with other guys because there are still other guys in the world of the harem route. Some people hate it because they don't want anyone to get into their ways. Some people won't like the game. Yeah, I knew it even before releasing the game.

NTR option is to turn off NTR scenes. It won't delete other guys off the game. Some games are very interesting and promising right from the start, but people will lose interest in it soon. I want to create a game that will attract people to keep following it. And the most important vision: A game in which people have to try to protect the girls at all cost and love them, not try to have sex with them. Erotic scenes for the harem route only occur because of love, not because people are horny and want to fuck the girls.

NTR scenes (Ha-Young gives in, Hui-Bing revenges, Elly can't control...) are the punishments. But you can turn it off.

It isn't a vanilla game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Why doesn't everyone enjoy the game the way it is? Why should you all try to change it as what you like? As I've been saying all the time, I won't change the game to satisfy any side, harem or ntr. It will be how I think is the best. Of course it won't the best on f95. But that's the best I can do.
Very true, and I admire that you are sticking to your vision... On the other hand if "Everyone enjoyed the game the way it is"... Well, that would be a first on f95zone if not a first time in the history of gaming in general.

Reactions: Walter Victor

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Jumping from time to time. Confused? Yeah, I knew it even before releasing the game.
There is a game on here called "halfway house." It's a nice game you should check it out sometime. Anyways, in that game every so often the player character will have a little internal monologue and they will show at the border of the screen some ice crystal looking things like time has frozen to get this thought out then hide them when the scene continues. Perhaps a small improvement on this game could be something similar for these future visions where such an effect takes place as well to more easily distinguish the future from the present.

Reactions: Drag.Knight

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
There is a game on here called "halfway house." It's a nice game you should check it out sometime. Anyways, in that game every so often the player character will have a little internal monologue and they will show at the border of the screen some ice crystal looking things like time has frozen to get this thought out then hide them when the scene continues. Perhaps a small improvement on this game could be something similar for these future visions where such an effect takes place as well to more easily distinguish the future from the present.
Thanks. My comment was for people always attack games because they want to have sexual scenes as soon as possible. Fap-nation have more guys like that.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
Oh, those spineless virgins in ntr stories, just one touch from random guy and they are almost sluts now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pirates steal things ... for free ... it's the main point of piracy. It's what this website an others like it, piratebay for instance, were designed for.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That wasn't me who posted the game here so it doesn't have mac and android for the public yet.
What about the 'mobile game' tag? I haven't seen any choices that take the MC to different places, except as a result of a choice to go with the girls or not, or whether to peek or not. He certainly has no choice as to go into the future or not, yet.

Will you eventually have us going from room-to-room or house-to-house to get content? The gui doesn't seem set up for that.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
What about the 'mobile game' tag? I haven't seen any choices that take the MC to different places, except as a result of a choice to go with the girls or not, or whether to peek or not. He certainly has no choice as to go into the future or not, yet.

Will you eventually have us going from room-to-room or house-to-house to get content? The gui doesn't seem set up for that.
I think what you're saying is free roam in game. But when the moderator put the tag, I think it was because of android versions. I don't know about free roam at the moment yet. I'm not sure if there will be or not.

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes