gholem

Oct 11, 2018
Here's link to the new walkthrough. Worship me. JK it was one for free on the main site.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
idk why but seeing a wife saying 'disgusting' when a husband want snu-snu is weird to me... if it's in engagement phase I get it... but married? weird... usually just a "no" or "not right now" is enough to deny sex from your spouse.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
all the girls have korean names but they mentioned that theyre chinese?
Hui-Bing Chu: 朱慧冰
Ha-Young Kim: 김하영 (written in Chinese: 金夏榮)

idk why but seeing a wife saying 'disgusting' when a husband want snu-snu is weird to me... if it's in engagement phase I get it... but married? weird... usually just a "no" or "not right now" is enough to deny sex from your spouse.
Didn't she say she was on her period?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I was warned by the one helped me started this game that I would be trapped in the debate between NTR & Harem. But it's worst than I could imagine. I know many people only play some fetishes they like. But trying to change the game to satisfy anyone is a bad decision. Look at The Engagement. He started the game with 'only focus on NTR'. Then he added Harem. Then he deleted Harem. And now he's back with Harem. The story setting was in an office. Then changed to an island. But changed back to the office in a lighting speed. Yup, he helped me started my game. But it doesn't mean I can't speak my opinion. Listening or not is his decision. Just like that, everyone has the right to say about my game. But I stand with my decision. The way of Harem and NTR, the speed of the story... I will make the best for My Future Wife. What I'm aiming for is making people love the characters, not just to fuck the characters.
7719152830_c6ab9e32ae_b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Drag.Knight

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was warned by the one helped me started this game that I would be trapped in the debate between NTR & Harem. But it's worst than I could imagine. I know many people only play some fetishes they like. But trying to change the game to satisfy anyone is a bad decision. Look at The Engagement. He started the game with 'only focus on NTR'. Then he added Harem. Then he deleted Harem. And now he's back with Harem. The story setting was in an office. Then changed to an island. But changed back to the office in a lighting speed. Yup, he helped me started my game. But it doesn't mean I can't speak my opinion. Listening or not is his decision. Just like that, everyone has the right to say about my game. But I stand with my decision. The way of Harem and NTR, the speed of the story... I will make the best for My Future Wife. What I'm aiming for is making people love the characters, not just to fuck the characters.
I get what you mean here, but my concerne is if the MC love the characters, because in the first and second version, I didn't played 0.3, the MC shows almost no romantic interest in they, is more like he want to fuck the girls or I don't know if is just a sexual atraction more than love. Because when he see the girls with others he sounds aroused and enjoy see them with other guys and some conversations during sex don't change between NTR and NonNTR, if you fuck her, the MC react exited, if someone else fuck her the MC react in the same way.
Just want to say I don't try to start other fight about NTR, my "problem" is more about what thinks the MC or what he feels for her possible future wife. I don't get it. I hope this comment don't bothers you because is not meaned to do that.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji and Ragnar

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I get what you mean here, but my concerne is if the MC love the characters, because in the first and second version, I didn't played 0.3, the MC shows almost no romantic interest in they, is more like he want to fuck the girls or I don't know if is just a sexual atraction more than love. Because when he see the girls with others he sounds aroused and enjoy see them with other guys and some conversations during sex don't change between NTR and NonNTR, if you fuck her, the MC react exited, if someone else fuck her the MC react in the same way.
Just want to say I don't try to start other fight about NTR, my "problem" is more about what thinks the MC or what he feels for her possible future wife. I don't get it. I hope this comment don't bothers you because is not meaned to do that.
I don't think answers which spoil the information in the game are good. And since the answer for your problem is right inside version 0.3, I decide not to answer you. Sorry.
As well as I think maybe you mistook it (or I misunderstood you) in version 0.1 and 0.2. The MC wasn't present when Ha-Young was with other guys in the game so he couldn't feel excited or angered at all. Those scenes were behind his back, he couldn't feel it.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I want to be honest here, I had low expectations of this game, like I thought the story would be horrifically bad and writing would feel like waterboarding, but I played it and enjoyed beginning of the story and the writing was good for my liking. Only think that did nothing for me is the characters. I find no one interesting guys just think of sex with hot girls even mc, although, at the end he starts to think that he is falling for Young but I am not because girls are not fleshed out enough yet. So I believe I will end up as a loser at the end because I can't force myself to focuses on one girl, for they are so meh. Maybe it will change in further updates and I hope it will and if does change I wish that my indecisiveness towards the girls in the beginning does not effect that much. All the girls are attractive devs (I think is two guys who work on this. Please correct me if I am wrong) did a good job and I am not that into Asian girls.
if you fuck her, the MC react exited, if someone else fuck her the MC react in the same way.
Is there sex in this game and I missed it or the teasing of the girls in the flashes of the future are what this member is talking about?

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
I want to be honest here, I had low expectations of this game, like I thought the story would be horrifically bad and writing would feel like waterboarding, but I played it and enjoyed beginning of the story and the writing was good for my liking. Only think that did nothing for me is the characters. I find no one interesting guys just think of sex with hot girls even mc, although, at the end he starts to think that he is falling for Young but I am not because girls are not fleshed out enough yet. So I believe I will end up as a loser at the end because I can't force myself to focuses on one girl, for they are so meh. Maybe it will change in further updates and I hope it will and if does change I wish that my indecisiveness towards the girls in the beginning does not effect that much. All the girls are attractive devs (I think is two guys who work on this. Please correct me if I am wrong) did a good job and I am not that into Asian girls.

Is there sex in this game and I missed it or the teasing of the girls in the flashes of the future are what this member is talking about?
No sex yet, nothing that is shown in detail anyways. The dev said he is putting in more intense scenes in the next update so fingers crossed.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

My Future Wife [v0.4] [InsanErotica] PC Compressed

Original Size: 902 MB
Compressed: 121 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | |

Enjoy! :D

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes