playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

My Future Wife [v0.3] [InsanErotica] - Original Size: 722MB

Download Win (102MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Is there a path where the MC gets the girl, but still NTR-ed? The girl(s) still be with him until the very end even when she sleeps with other men.
Like, the girl's heart belongs to the MC, but the girl's body is not.
Something like that...
No? Shame...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a path where the MC gets the girl, but still NTR-ed? The girl(s) still be with him until the very end even when she sleeps with other men.
Like, the girl's heart belongs to the MC, but the girl's body is not.
Something like that...
No? Shame...
Game is titled "My future Wife", why would a girl sleep with other people if she's marrying the guy?

The point of the game is to get to the point where they get married, it's not a hard NTR game.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I was warned by the one helped me started this game that I would be trapped in the debate between NTR & Harem. But it's worst than I could imagine. I know many people only play some fetishes they like. But trying to change the game to satisfy anyone is a bad decision. Look at The Engagement. He started the game with 'only focus on NTR'. Then he added Harem. Then he deleted Harem. And now he's back with Harem. The story setting was in an office. Then changed to an island. But changed back to the office in a lighting speed. Yup, he helped me started my game. But it doesn't mean I can't speak my opinion. Listening or not is his decision. Just like that, everyone has the right to say about my game. But I stand with my decision. The way of Harem and NTR, the speed of the story... I will make the best for My Future Wife. What I'm aiming for is making people love the characters, not just to fuck the characters.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the same thing that happens with every game, some people think all games should cater to them and demand changes when they don't.

They do that because some devs cave in and give them what they want. Then the game ends up abandoned because it's no longer the game the dev wanted to make.

I'll say the same thing I say every time something like this happens, this is your game and you do what you want with it.

Everytime I see games heavily influenced by players or done only via patreon votes I avoid them because I know they will be a cluster fuck of content taken from multiple people and thrown together making barely any sense.

You make your game and people can decide whether or not to play it. Never make changes based on peoples requests or demands if it isn't something you want to do. If they don't like how something is they are free to find something else that suits them.

You will always find posts saying "the game should be this" or "this character should do this" but it's your game and you decide what the game and characters should do.

A lot more devs have got their shit together now and refuse to cave in but there are still a few that do.

When it's all said and done as the dev you have a choice to make, do you want to create the game you wanted to make and care about or do you want to make the game people push you into making and won't give a shit about?

Only you know what is best for your game.

Everyone will always have their opinion but with regards to your content the only opinion that matters is yours. By all means listen to bug reports and ideas, you may even find ideas you like, but the direction of the game and it's content is yours to decide no one elses.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Everyone will always have their opinion but with regards to your content, the only opinion that matters is yours. By all means, listen to bug reports and ideas, you may even find ideas you like, but the direction of the game and it's content is yours to decide no one else's.
Well said.
People will always have opinions and suggestions. It's what people do. It's in our nature, you can't change that.
Of course, you don't have to "cave in" or something like that. In the end, it's just a suggestion, not an order.

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
I was warned by the one helped me started this game that I would be trapped in the debate between NTR & Harem. But it's worst than I could imagine. I know many people only play some fetishes they like. But trying to change the game to satisfy anyone is a bad decision. Look at The Engagement. He started the game with 'only focus on NTR'. Then he added Harem. Then he deleted Harem. And now he's back with Harem. The story setting was in an office. Then changed to an island. But changed back to the office in a lighting speed. Yup, he helped me started my game. But it doesn't mean I can't speak my opinion. Listening or not is his decision. Just like that, everyone has the right to say about my game. But I stand with my decision. The way of Harem and NTR, the speed of the story... I will make the best for My Future Wife. What I'm aiming for is making people love the characters, not just to fuck the characters.
It's your game just do what you want to do

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm enamored of Ha-Young..she's perfection and all i want in the game..i am given the choice to see or not see the other dudes doing stuff to the dames i do not properly pursue..i chose do not see..so i know the dames i aint interested in are off living their pervy lives but i dont hafta watch and can just pursue my perfect Asian Princess..as i had no interest in the other two..even if they go off and yumyum other dudes(that i do not see) that aint NTR...so in my game there is no NTR at all because i had no interest in them and i am focused on Ha-Young and she is totally mine..game works well..the harem route is alot trickier as your choices need to be careful..but its still there..either way..i never hafta see another dude boinking the dames..if ya wanna see other dudes boinking the dames..turn it on..that simple..aint rocket science to play this game..

Reactions: Yarxoc

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Damn.. those girls are sexy af! I really wanna play this.. but...

Is the ntr having your girl being stolen or taking other guys girls?

What type of protagonist? Assertive, talented and great at pleasing women or wimpy, indecisive and inferior to the other guys?

That being said, maybe I'm just imagining things... but it seems like most of the hot asian woman are in NTR games.. :unsure: :cry:

Edit - Figures.. Just after posting this I find a non NTR game with two sexy asian women. Rip me. :poop: If anyone's interested, the game's called Reluctant Archon.

Last edited:
Reactions: SILVERSHANKS

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its very confusing and I dont really get it what is happening. Maybe its the writing/translation. Everything fells somewhat disconnected and hard to follow/read ... dont know how to describe it. imho the game swaps locations way to quick and often.

When we can spy at the shower and are in the future - why do the same actions in the present? That is just confusing.

The renders are ok - the poses are a bit stiff ... especially that dude when they play that "game" - looks like the standard daz posing ^^

The girls look fine most of the time ... but even they look more like dolls.

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
I have no idea how this thread goes from ntr and non ntr discussion to racist talk. I thought atleast this place will be political free because everyone here like good adult game with good plot. But i guess nowdays everything somehow offend someone in someway, so there is no escape from politics in any platform. But I'm still wating for someone to upload walkthrough for 0.3, peace out ☮

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Just thought I'd let the poster know that when I clicked on the walkthrough download like it said the file is no longer there.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Sure sure. Just don't be mad at people who is proud of their skin. Not everyone is ashamed of their skin.
And we can't even give authors suggestions anymore? or what? we'll be kicked out? Damn that harsh...
You know the difference between giving a suggestion and an order, right? ...right? no? Well, that explains a lot of things...

And for the record, I never called you yellow, you just making things up
Enough of this!!! This is escalating and going further off-topic :FacePalm:, if you have nothing else constructive to chime in, then go.

• Angry
Reactions: archedio

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Final warning, one more argument about skin color or whatever kink shaming that is and you'd get warning. Suggestions are a-okay, but it can be other way depending on how you put it into words. So think twice before you post it.

Whole conversation has been deleted, sorry Avaron no offense, don't chime in next time if it's gonna fuel a bigger fire

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I'll say this, I wish there was a "good ending" ntr route, but whatever, it's fine.

I have one criticism, though: how god damn tall is mc, or how short are these girls? They're looking up at him like he's got three feet on them.

Reactions: eroticstag
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes