acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Question. If I play NTR on, is it avoidable? Or is it only avoidable completely off? Sorry if it was mentioned and I didn't see it.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so anyone got a change log or something on what's new in this version as the maker doesn't seem to be posting updates on what's new in their changelog spoiler

Reactions: Amypondk

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I LIKE ALL NTR GAMES ANNA EXCITING AFFECTION AND I M LOOKIN FOR GAMES LIKE THAT
Well I am going with the ntr route just to see those "dreams" fulfilled. I can see the headlines already: K-Pop star embroiled in sex scandal

Everyone:
pikachu_surprised_meme-e1540570767482.png

Me:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I was warned by the one helped me started this game that I would be trapped in the debate between NTR & Harem. But it's worst than I could imagine. I know many people only play some fetishes they like. But trying to change the game to satisfy anyone is a bad decision. Look at The Engagement. He started the game with 'only focus on NTR'. Then he added Harem. Then he deleted Harem. And now he's back with Harem. The story setting was in an office. Then changed to an island. But changed back to the office in a lighting speed. Yup, he helped me started my game. But it doesn't mean I can't speak my opinion. Listening or not is his decision. Just like that, everyone has the right to say about my game. But I stand with my decision. The way of Harem and NTR, the speed of the story... I will make the best for My Future Wife. What I'm aiming for is making people love the characters, not just to fuck the characters.
I am an Ardent NTR fan.
But You are right you should stick with your decision on how your game goes.
I do have some suggestions though.
You should improve your writing from the next update onwards. I am not that good at English either, But simple grammatical errors could be avoided, like instead of the choice "Come With Them", you could write "Go With Them". (If I am the one wrong, here please correct me).
I would also suggest to add a stat box or something to know how much you progressed with each of them.
Another thing I like to point out is that the MC's personality is kind of confusing to me. Is he a nice guy, a jerk or a Misogynistic?
So far he gave a non-confident Jerk vibe to me. Especially when he says this about Hui-Bing

Reactions: idungoofd

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I am an Ardent NTR fan.
But You are right you should stick with your decision on how your game goes.
I do have some suggestions though.
You should improve your writing from the next update onwards. I am not that good at English either, But simple grammatical errors could be avoided, like instead of the choice "Come With Them", you could write "Go With Them". (If I am the one wrong, here please correct me).
I would also suggest to add a stat box or something to know how much you progressed with each of them.
Another thing I like to point out is that the MC's personality is kind of confusing to me. Is he a nice guy, a jerk or a Misogynistic?
So far he gave a non-confident Jerk vibe to me. Especially when he says this about Hui-Bing
About come/go, I'm not sure.
MFW is a choice-based game, have 8 routes with 8 endings. It's not a point-based game so the stats will be useless to follow any route.
To know the personality, we should play the game and have our own opinions, especially in future updates.
The texts are not like you quoted:
att.png

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
About come/go, I'm not sure.
MFW is a choice-based game, have 8 routes with 8 endings. It's not a point-based game so the stats will be useless to follow any route.
To know the personality, we should play the game and have our own opinions, especially in future updates.
The texts are not like you quoted:
View attachment 500820
Oops Sorry about the misquote. My mistake there. It was not intentional, It seems that my memory is not that powerful. Anyway misquoting something is not cool.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Oops Sorry about the misquote. My mistake there. It was not intentional, It seems that my memory is not that powerful. Anyway misquoting something is not cool.
That's okay. I checked because I wasn't sure about that since I could make mistakes. Thanks for your kindness.

Reactions: eroticstag

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'd like to say that insane has started a very good game. I like the fact that he let's you decide to turn off the ntr from the beginning or to leave it on. I'm not a ntr lover but if the ntr is avoidable then I have no problem with it. Everyone has their own kinks, some you will like others you won't. Insane said he wont change his game to satisfy others and I say more power to him. If you don't like ntr turn it off, if that's not enough then don't play. It's that simple. Just keep going on your game and keep up the good work.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ha Young is a goddess ..she is so pure and perfect..and yes...i can keep dudes away from her...for those that wonder..i chase guys away who want to peek on her..work out with her chat her in the pool...i encourage her i get all the yumyum dreams/future visions..and i do not see the other dames diddling the other guys if they are because i have "do not want to see" activated..so the game is fine and dandy and i have zero issues...and remember i'm a crusty old vanilla NTR hater...so if i am happy with this game..it is doing it fine..thanks Insane Erotica

Tedd

May 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Darthreign, publicación: 2826222, miembro: 509025"]

Android versión 0.04
[/CITAR]
Hola lo siento. ¿podrías darme la clave para descargar el juego por mega?

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes