Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Should we tell Ha-Young that we like her sounds like to me she's had enough of hearing it from others so I figured it may be best to lay off for now :unsure:

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Definitely need a MEGA option for Windows. There's one for Mac, so why not both?

Yoongbo

Dec 19, 2019
I hope author invest more into Hua Bing and give her as much screentime as Ha Young has. She's the only reason I play the game. Love her look and personality. It would have been even better if she were Korean, because she matches the definition of Korean beauty and looks like those visual centers of a Kpop girl groups. Honestly, I don't care about Ha Young.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Oh so it IS cuck shit then? It did look promising :confused:
I don't like how people act as if they are better than others. I don't like when both sides think they are better than other people just because of different favorites. Not only from people who hate NTR, I also deleted comments from NTR players attacked people who hated NTR on my page. That's why when I saw that people hate NTR attacked NTR like this, I lost my will to communicate here. And since the comment about cuck shit here, I haven't come here often anymore.

For people enjoy My Future Wife, thank you.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Just started,... I'm a bit confused. Synopsis was saying Ha Yeoung would be the wife, but it seems to show Hui Bing to more likely be the wife.
Ah, depends on the choice.

Anyway, I just wanted to check if Harem is a tag.

Oh and Author, sometimes you just gotta ignore the haters, my friend. Not everyone is gonna like your decisions, but they can play another game if it really bothers them THAT much.

I also hate NTR too btw. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 452825

This is the final explanation about Harem & NTR in My Future Wife. Please consider carefully before reading it because it may spoil your feeling when playing the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Slutty Elly route sounds like a good end to me, as long as she's willing to indulge my predilection for pan-sexual extra-marital relations.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it's been stated over and over again here..you can have it on or not have it on..its your choice..i chose not have it on and happily play my route and do not whine because have it on happens to exist...its so easy...there shouldnt even be discussions about it when you have a clear choice right from the start..relax..pick your route and enjoy... Ha-Young is the most beautiful asian girl render ever and deserves calm serenity and joy :p she's what feng shui looks like if it had tits :D

Jul 1, 2018
Is it just me or is the 0.6v 800mb smaller, has 425 less images and 5 audio/video files over the 0.5v??
I downloaded the nopy version

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes