Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 01 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

• Love
Reactions: MotootE and 6een

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ok from the beginning the NTR on button meant if your not careful you will be NTR I totally disliked the fact that new update didn't start with save from previous but it's cool from is if you turn on NTR you immediately get NTR or forced rape on one of the girls that's bs first of all I always went to the gym with the girls why all of a sudden I'm not there and secondly why is this guy trying to rspe the girl if CPU has that option then I should too without a game over because when Ha-Young Kim was on the toilet drunk and I decided to lick her hell in the future she wouldn't even let me touch her breast some times and she's my wife but she allows the gym dude to grope her cool he forced himself on her understandable but why didn't she call the cops or stopped going to the gym or even if she continued why didn't she report him this is why I dont like NTR games always some fake unbelievable impossible shat going on that 100% wouldn't happen in the real world. If I went any further she kicked me and result in game over but NPC have free rain to rape LI that's ridiculous, I turned on NTR with the mindset of season 1 if I don't play my cards right I can lose the girl but it seems that's not the case for season 2 forced NTR like come on the women in the game are dumb as a door knob enough as it is now they can also be raped seriously. See I dont give 2 fuqs Dev add NTR to a game well if the bitch ain't loyal give me the option to let a hoe be a hoe I've been the type to save a hoe I'm not a bad looking no confidence have weak minded beta male I never cry for a cheating hoe.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
See this the shat I'm talking about she's my girlfriend but won't allow me to touch her but if I let her go anywhere alone she let's anyone touch her this is such bs :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ok from the beginning the NTR on button meant if your not careful you will be NTR I totally disliked the fact that new update didn't start with save from previous but it's cool from is if you turn on NTR you immediately get NTR or forced rape on one of the girls that's bs first of all I always went to the gym with the girls why all of a sudden I'm not there and secondly why is this guy trying to rspe the girl if CPU has that option then I should too without a game over because when Ha-Young Kim was on the toilet drunk and I decided to lick her hell in the future she wouldn't even let me touch her breast some times and she's my wife but she allows the gym dude to grope her cool he forced himself on her understandable but why didn't she call the cops or stopped going to the gym or even if she continued why didn't she report him this is why I dont like NTR games always some fake unbelievable impossible shat going on that 100% wouldn't happen in the real world. If I went any further she kicked me and result in game over but NPC have free rain to rape LI that's ridiculous, I turned on NTR with the mindset of season 1 if I don't play my cards right I can lose the girl but it seems that's not the case for season 2 forced NTR like come on the women in the game are dumb as a door knob enough as it is now they can also be raped seriously. See I dont give 2 fuqs Dev add NTR to a game well if the bitch ain't loyal give me the option to let a hoe be a hoe I've been the type to save a hoe I'm not a bad looking no confidence have weak minded beta male I never cry for a cheating hoe.
Well, golly gee, I turned on NTR and got NTR!!! How can such a thing happen!? :FacePalm:

We need to take up a collection and buy this guy a clue.

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone have v0.5 Windows Files? 0.6 directly starts from Ep.2

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
My Future Wife [v0.6] [InsanErotica] - Original Size: 486MB

Compressed version for PC (69MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes