nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of My Future Wife 0.6

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What I don't get about the supposed Harem route is that you have literally NOTHING to do with Elly during Chapter 1 at all, so I don't see how the Dev is going to turn that around. At least Hu-Bing was flirting a bit with you and now is involved a little. But this is honestly just confusing. The only way to get points with Elly in the first chapter is to allow the NTR to happen with Ha-Young

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
What I don't get about the supposed Harem route is that you have literally NOTHING to do with Elly during Chapter 1 at all, so I don't see how the Dev is going to turn that around. At least Hu-Bing was flirting a bit with you and now is involved a little. But this is honestly just confusing. The only way to get points with Elly in the first chapter is to allow the NTR to happen with Ha-Young
Actually if you ignore most the girls and do some stuff with her she will become your GF in the end of chapter 1, and your vision in the future is most about her, and you have sex with her.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Well done, the detail of the model is great but as I read the dialogs there are some errors but I try to understand, hopefully correct the wrong dialogs. And not only is the dialogue wrong, there are things I don't want to see in this game that are the NTR. But when I read "FROM THE DEVELOPER" I found that I could avoid things that I didn't want to see because, unfortunately if you want to be with a girl just go to another guy. So when there is a beautiful woman we want them all to come to us alone. I know you all did that too. And hopefully the next update will be even better now. I'm always looking forward to this game being updated because it's one of my favorite games. And a little bit of respect, I hope you understand me saying I have no intention of ruining it just to improve this game and that's all.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I don't like how people act as if they are better than others. I don't like when both sides think they are better than other people just because of different favorites. Not only from people who hate NTR, I also deleted comments from NTR players attacked people who hated NTR on my page. That's why when I saw that people hate NTR attacked NTR like this, I lost my will to communicate here. And since the comment about cuck shit here, I haven't come here often anymore.

For people enjoy My Future Wife, thank you.
Don't worry about stupid comments of haters! Keep the good work!

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
But that's the Elly path, not the Harem path.
Yes correct, the harem path according to the dev is just a way to not see NTR content, all girls are happy but the game goal is the main girl.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Kind of panicked there thought I'd lost all my saves but then I noticed the episode 2 part.:LOL: Seems to be one of those games that's keeping me on my toes I said no to NTR yet it felt like that it's still a possibility if we never wrote that Email.

Reactions: MLBnoob

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes correct, the harem path according to the dev is just a way to not see NTR content, all girls are happy but the game goal is the main girl.
From the walkthrough and his patreon:
Harem: All 3 girls love you. You can have erotic moments with all of them. But in the end, you'll have to choose one of them to marry.

So if this is a lie he should really change what is says.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
From the walkthrough and his patreon:
Harem: All 3 girls love you. You can have erotic moments with all of them. But in the end, you'll have to choose one of them to marry.

So if this is a lie he should really change what is says.
It's probably just to avoid the NTR most pepole don't like. So that the DEV has some support, but i like the ideia of just have one girl in the end, but yes it should be about choices.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The game is only half way and now I am a liar trying to have more support by lying about 'all girls love you'? I will ask my patrons to know about Elly, Harem & NTR to have a decision about this.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes