RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What... the hell... was that short piece of shit?
A Hu-Bing part that took place mostly over the phone.
An Elly part that was NOTHING
And a Ha Young date where the perverted action was the wrong one.

Why did I bother?

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 452825

This is the final explanation about Harem & NTR in My Future Wife. Please consider carefully before reading it because it may spoil your feeling when playing the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay. I'll bite. What's Ha-Young's dream? Gonna play this eventually, just working through my backlog right now.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Okay. I'll bite. What's Ha-Young's dream? Gonna play this eventually, just working through my backlog right now.
It's outdated. No one cares about her dream in the current poll so I won't focus on it anymore. Also, there will be another poll in the next 2 weeks to decide if there is a harem ending or not (all 3 girls become his wives). The current story is ending at e2v0.10 but if they want that ending, I'll have to add more scenes and it will only be able to end at e2v0.11 or e2v0.12.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, now I understand why the Harem path was so short. This update was like 90% NTR

Insane Erotica At what point on the Harem path is something supposed to happen with Elly, because their relationship is entirely platonic at this point and I followed the walkthrough for Part 1, nothing ever happened between them. Now it's part 2 and still nothing is happening between them. Seriously, I have no idea what you were intending with this.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Ok, now I understand why the Harem path was so short. This update was like 90% NTR
This is the last time I answer this whiner before I block him for good.
For all who interest in what's new in this update:

Ha-Young:
0710430.jpg
0740105.jpg
0750147.jpg
0790270.jpg
Hui-Bing:
0720270.jpg
Elly (2 ways to reach: still her boyfriend or allows her to live together and she sees Ha-Young give Karl a blowjob - which will lead to the Harem route that this whiner said 'there is not'):
0740315.jpg
0740560.jpg
0740670.jpg
NTR Hui-Bing:
0770270.jpg
NTR Ha-Young:
0760270.jpg

NTR is 90% in this update?
Don't make yourself a fool if you don't know how to play a VN game.

This is the only time I disclose previews so future whiners could stop whining if they don't know how to play games (but I doubt that they'll stop whining).

Nov 25, 2017
This is the last time I answer this whiner before I block him for good.
For all who interest in what's new in this update:

NTR is 90% in this update?
Don't make yourself a fool if you don't know how to play a VN game.

This is the only time I disclose previews so future whiners could stop whining if they don't know how to play games (but I doubt that they'll stop whining).
Dude, chill. Grab yourself a beer, alcohol, or whatever calms you down. Ain't no need to get worked up over anonymous internet posters. BTW, I support the Harem Ending but satisfying individual endings with any of the capture targets based on their life goals and personalities ain't bad either.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018

Insane Erotica At what point on the Harem path is something supposed to happen with Elly, because their relationship is entirely platonic at this point and I followed the walkthrough for Part 1, nothing ever happened between them. Now it's part 2 and still nothing is happening between them. Seriously, I have no idea what you were intending with this.
I went to look for NTR games and I came here to see if there was enough content and you helped me a lot in your criticism, I will play +

Reactions: fbass

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Dude, chill. Grab yourself a beer, alcohol, or whatever calms you down. Ain't no need to get worked up over anonymous internet posters. BTW, I support the Harem Ending but satisfying individual endings with any of the capture targets based on their life goals and personalities ain't bad either.
Thanks. That wasn't the first time that guy whined in this topic. In e02v0.6, the MC can have fun with Elly even though they're not a couple (in the harem route) and in e02v0.7 they can have fun again without being a couple but he keeps whining about there's none for Elly in the harem route.

There is a harem route, but no 'all 3 of them become wives' ending yet. If my supporters want that ending in the next poll, I'll add it but the game will end 1-2 months later than the current plot.

Reactions: Reifon

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I may be back sometime. Though pretty much all of my issues with this game is just personal taste stuff, I think this game still has a sliver of a chance to be alright at least.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just asking:

Is it really NTR? Or is it "just" cheating?
The dev's statement (post) was not really clear about that?

In other words: does MC get knowledge about her fucking others or even more has to see her doing that, or is it like she fucks other guys, but MC does never know?

thanks for answer

NOTE:
Of course i know that this is not NTR at all, as NTR would mean that one of the partners would been taken away - and over here it seems that you will end with your beloved each way -> nevertheless i take the developers definition of NTR, because i don't want to start a discussion about definitions - it just would be fine to know even before i start this agme that i don't run into something unexpected.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017
Just asking:

(NTR = MC gets knowledge about her fucking others or even more has to see her doing that, while cheating = she fucks other guys, but MC does never know)

NOTE: I don't want to start a discussion about definitions - it just would be fine to know even before i start this agme that i don't run into something unexpected.

thanks for answer
I haven't played the latest build yet but from what i remember, it's avoidable "NTR". Based on your choices, you can push your capture targets to be with other males. It's not cheating since you are not in a romantic relationship with them (I played too many VNs to remember if you are actually in a relationship with them but it could also be that you are in a relationship and push them to get in a situation with other males in the game).

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Just asking:

In other words: does MC get knowledge about her fucking others or even more has to see her doing that, or is it like she fucks other guys, but MC does never know?

thanks for answer

NOTE:
Of course i know that this is not NTR at all, as NTR would mean that one of the partners would been taken away - and over here it seems that you will end with your beloved each way -> nevertheless i take the developers definition of NTR, because i don't want to start a discussion about definitions - it just would be fine to know even before i start this agme that i don't run into something unexpected.
According to your definition, there's only 'cheating' for Ha-Young at the moment in which she's dating you but let Ernie has his way with her body. Yes, it's not actually netorare but if we delete the NTR tag, you know people will whine because they consider cheating and netorare are the same. For netorare in which Karl see for himself the girls fucking others before his eyes: I don't see any requests from my supporters so I don't think I'll add it. Such as Harem ending will be added (or not) depends on a poll in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I haven't played the latest build yet but from what i remember, it's avoidable "NTR". Based on your choices, you can push your capture targets to be with other males. It's not cheating since you are not in a romantic relationship with them (I played too many VNs to remember if you are actually in a relationship with them but it could also be that you are in a relationship and push them to get in a situation with other males in the game).
thanks for your answer, but that's not what i meant (i also edited my post to be more clear)
What i meant is mainly: does the MC (storyline) get knowledge about a girl cheating on him? or not?
Of course i know that the reader may see such scenes, but that's not the same.

maybe i should have asked: "Does the main character recognize a girl cheating on him in the story?"

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
According to your definition, there's only 'cheating' for Ha-Young at the moment in which she's dating you but let Ernie has his way with her body. Yes, it's not actually netorare but if we delete the NTR tag, you know people will whine because they consider cheating and netorare are the same. For netorare in which Karl see for himself the girls fucking others before his eyes: I don't see any requests from my supporters so I don't think I'll add it. Such as Harem will be added (or not) depends on a poll in 2 weeks.
THANKS - that's what i wanted to know!

And REALLY appreciate that there are still people knowing the difference between NTR, netori, netorase and cheating!
I agree about the issue that there is just NTR as tag, which should be changed.
Just because a lot people think the wrong way (all is NTR) does not make a false thing true XD.
Keep up your definition mate !

PS:
I am fine with cheating, but i could never play NTR - i guess YOU get what i mean XD (it would break the story, because MC would have to react and beat the others shit out of him)

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes