RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Moron dev writes a walkthrough for a route then tells me I don't know how to play it...
And your explanation for how to get on the Harem route is to let NTR happen? Ok... That makes no sense at all.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I decided that I'll have a poll to decide if we'll have a harem ending or not in 2 weeks.

At the moment, there is no harem ending but we have a harem route.

In the harem route of Episode 02:
1/ Ha-Young: the final scene is the dry-hump scene. 0790270.jpg
2/ Hui-Bing: she doesn't involve in the harem route yet (the blowjob scene doesn't need to be in the harem route) but will have an intercourse scene in the next version.
3/ Elly: in this release, if you allows her to stay with you and she sees Ha-Young give you a blowjob, she'll come to your room at midnight and you can have sex with her. 0740670.jpg

That's all in the harem route.
At the start, I intended to force everyone to choose who to marry at the end of this harem route. But because there are voices for a harem ending, there'll be a poll soon (the harem ending will force me to end this game 1-2 release later than planned).

That's all about Harem.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on discord because I'm not always here.
Thanks.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

I decided that I'll have a poll to decide if we'll have a harem ending or not in 2 weeks.

At the moment, there is no harem ending but we have a harem route.

In the harem route of Episode 02:
1/ Ha-Young: the final scene is the dry-hump scene. View attachment 605760
2/ Hui-Bing: she doesn't involve in the harem route yet (the blowjob scene doesn't need to be in the harem route) but will have an intercourse scene in the next version.
3/ Elly: in this release, if you allows her to stay with you and she sees Ha-Young give you a blowjob, she'll come to your room at midnight and you can have sex with her. View attachment 605761

That's all in the harem route.
At the start, I intended to force everyone to choose who to marry at the end of this harem route. But because there are voices for a harem ending, there'll be a poll soon (the harem ending will force me to end this game 1-2 release later than planned).

That's all about Harem.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on discord because I'm not always here.
Thanks.
Well, If we have loser ending, why not a winning (harem) ending right?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Took me 4 tries to get the combinations right but I finally got the Harem path to trigger.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Elly (2 ways to reach: still her boyfriend or allows her to live together and she sees Ha-Young give Karl a blowjob - which will lead to the Harem route that this whiner said 'there is not'):

3/ Elly: in this release, if you allows her to stay with you and she sees Ha-Young give you a blowjob

If you want the harem route Ha-Young, gives a blow job to who?

Last edited:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Elly (2 ways to reach: still her boyfriend or allows her to live together and she sees Ha-Young give Karl a blowjob - which will lead to the Harem route that this whiner said 'there is not'):

If you want the harem route Ha-Young gives someone else a blow job?
Karl Koestler is the MC's name.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Episode 1?
This one started after the episode 1 and i do not have it. Where I can get it?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I swear this gets more confusing each update especially when we see glimpses into the future and realize it was just a dream I do wish the paths were a little more straight forward.

Reactions: Balu83

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
What Combination cause I Can't get it at all.
Do everything with everyone. When alone with Ha-Young, almost always push her. Touch her boob, (in the dream, don't ask her for the BJ) insist she drink, play with her (even tho she'll get mad.) She'll come over after that and offer a BJ. If Ellie is living with you, she'll see it.

Hu-Bing's stuff doesn't matter for getting Elly on the Harem route, but if you want Hu-Bing too you need to stuff with her.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.7
What is the reason for this version 0.7 and version 0.6 if nothing has been added?
Generally every new version comes in or new story, or bug fixes, but after I saw the log without input, I found it very strange. :unsure:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
What is the reason for this version 0.7 and version 0.6 if nothing has been added?
Generally every new version comes in or new story, or bug fixes, but after I saw the log without input, I found it very strange. :unsure:
Compare the walkthroughs of 0.6 & 0.7 to see if nothing was added or not.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Compare the walkthroughs of 0.6 & 0.7 to see if nothing was added or not.
No offense friend just found it strange because all new updates always add something to the Log, so I was in doubt.
Sorry if you recognized this as an offense it was never my intention.
Good week and be at peace. (y):coffee:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
No offense friend just found it strange because all new updates always add something to the Log, so I was in doubt.
Sorry if you recognized this as an offense it was never my intention.
Good week and be at peace. (y):coffee:
I don't use words for changelogs, I use images preview and it's not for the public. Some comments above I answered a whiner about that already. I just answered you, no hard feeling.

Reactions: Moricano

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Actually the fact that the game is leaked right after it's released just after some hours makes me really annoyed so I don't answer people in good mood, especially with whiners.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes