Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I like this game, it's very original and has its own sort of time travel concepts. Nice artwork and writing as well.

Perhaps the option to choose not to marry any of the girls on the harem route and keep them all as fuck buddies?
Thanks.
About your idea, too bad but it can't because this game is about a future wife, not future friends with benefits sluts. :)

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Why doesn't everyone enjoy the game the way it is? Why should you all try to change it as what you like? As I've been saying all the time, I won't change the game to satisfy any side, harem or ntr. It will be how I think is the best. Of course it won't the best on f95. But that's the best I can do.

HangTuah

Oct 22, 2018
I'm sorry to say, the character in this game looks stiff and no emotion shown, as the AI robot. Hope you can make improvements to the face and body language of the character.

34t37m.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ChristianGrey

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Why doesn't everyone enjoy the game the way it is? Why should you all try to change it as what you like? As I've been saying all the time, I won't change the game to satisfy any side, harem or ntr. It will be how I think is the best. Of course it won't the best on f95. But that's the best I can do.
My comment was just a joke. Of course you are the one who decides how the story and choices should play out, I suggest you don't take the suggestions to seriously and don't let that damper your spirit but also acknowledge some legitimate criticisms and maybe work on it if it doesn't break the "soul" of what the game represents.

If you ever rise to the top echelons of VN game devs prepare to be bombarded by people asking in the forums when a new update will be released or even those asking for saves.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i think you have it wrong if u think people want to change the game, telling you what feels off in either route is not changing the game to their tastes, is giving advice, you can use it or ignore.
Atleast i dont, is up to you to take it or not, no one forces me or those people to play the game but i did think id rather give my opinión before just going and add this my ignore list.
I merely did give my opinión on the game and what to me seen off for a non ntr route, if that can help u it will be worth it,
and those people that like to facepalm because they like ntr, im not criticing ntr either.
Just to be clear, now good luck with the game, im off ;)

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
My comment was just a joke. Of course you are the one who decides how the story and choices should play out, I suggest you don't take the suggestions to seriously and don't let that damper your spirit but also acknowledge some legitimate criticisms and maybe work on it if it doesn't break the "soul" of what the game represents.

If you ever rise to the top echelons of VN game devs prepare to be bombarded by people asking in the forums when a new update will be released or even those asking for saves.
Thanks.

Reactions: MLBnoob

phucxhh

Jan 30, 2018
Every NTR game in forum always got so many nonsense comment. So many ppl in here trigger when see NTR tag. I dont see any problem with NTR tag. Ppl should care about quality not just tag. How story go on, how quality scene, how good writing skill etc... And this game i see dev give us quality CG( still have much space to improve but better than so many overrated vanilla game out there), not rush story bang bang just after few words. Just respect dev, dont force them do as u want because u donate money (unless it is so much money). BTW i like this game, thank for ur work dev <3!!!

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
While that would make sense, it's quite obvious that a lot of people are simply incapable of going "gee, this isn't for me guess I'll move along." Instead it's "OMGZOR, Y U NO MAKE WHAT I WANT. I AM GAME PIRATE HEAR ME ROAR. I'LL TAKE THE $0 I'M GIVING YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Well except for the "take my money somewhere else" part, cause they just stick around and complain instead.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
the only thing i hope or wish you would or could change about the vn/game is put up a Mega link for downloading. i have the least problems with Mega.
I only have mega links. This version isn't uploaded by me because I've just released to my patrons 3 days ago and it's not available for the public yet.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I have been awake for almost 24 at his point. My mind sometimes gets a little trippy, after staying up that long.
f.e. I can't decide if the game description is only a game description or something that actually happened to Insane Erotica .
downloading the game right now, to find out

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes