fbass

May 18, 2017
Yes, many entitled trolls here. You're not the only one. For a bunch of pirates on this site that love adult games it's crazy how much hate is given to almost all new games here. Check most games here and you'll see how much hate is given in the first release, you'd think they would encourage a new adult game. If you continue to implement your ideas and release further updates then you'll see an increase of support. You will still see complaints but you will more overwhelmingly see support.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Insane Erotica - We can add individual thread rules. If you want it so NTR is never discussed, incest is never discussed, etc, just let us know and we'll do a "mod edit" of the first post near the download links and let each other know to watch this thread for that content and what we'll do is simply delete those comments and then warn or even thread ban the repeat offenders.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Insane Erotica - We can add individual thread rules. If you want it so NTR is never discussed, incest is never discussed, etc, just let us know and we'll do a "mod edit" of the first post near the download links and let each other know to watch this thread for that content and what we'll do is simply delete those comments and then warn or even thread ban the repeat offenders.
Thank you. How can I request this? Is ticket system ok? Sorry because I wasn't here so didn't know your comment.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Insane Erotica I'll start a conversation. Just talk to any moderator/staff. And yes, a ticket can do it. But just reply to the conversation and we'll get it done.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Insane Erotica I'll start a conversation. Just talk to any moderator/staff. And yes, a ticket can do it. But just reply to the conversation and we'll get it done.
Can I just reply here so that everyone can see it? I just don't want the discussion about NTR (what is NTR, NTR or not, request to delete or adding more NTR...), incest, gay/lesbian, harem (because there are people keep asking for a route in which the MC can marry all the women when the game title is 'My Future Wife' not Wives for a reason). Thanks a lot.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
EDITED OP. Took parts of 2 posts to explain fully Insane Erotica's views and his rules. Added rules.

Now, Insane Erotica is the thread owner. He can determine the thread rules (within reason). In my opinion, it's been clearly proven we need a set of rules to prevent this thread from veering off and turning into attacks, rants, and circular arguments. So I have added those rules. The primary ones to follow are to avoid discussing NTR, Incest or Harem.
This isn't off-topic where almost anything goes. There are rules here. Follow them.

ALSO-
When the "controversial content of Ha-Young having sex with other men" is added, we'll add the appropriate tags at that time. The tag cloud at the top is strictly for content currently in the game. We will be the judge of what tags her activities fall under.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
EDITED OP. Took parts of 2 posts to explain fully Insane Erotica's views and his rules. Added rules.

Now, Insane Erotica is the thread owner. He can determine the thread rules (within reason). In my opinion, it's been clearly proven we need a set of rules to prevent this thread from veering off and turning into attacks, rants, and circular arguments. So I have added those rules. The primary ones to follow are to avoid discussing NTR, Incest or Harem.
This isn't off-topic where almost anything goes. There are rules here. Follow them.
ALSO-
When the "controversial content of Ha-Young having sex with other men" is added, we'll add the appropriate tags at that time. The tag cloud at the top is strictly for content currently in the game. We will be the judge of what tags her activities fall under.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So pretty much it's going to be voyeur (watching others) but I can clearly see what you mean and why people should be warned
Can't wait for 0.2 and further updates!

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
So my post got deleted for asking a legitimate question about the game, still in v0.1 and already being treated like this is "The Tyrant" level of work when the game probably will get abandoned, OP you need to chill out until your game actually gets some traction before making this big a deal out of something thats been going on with this site for years.
First: I'm not a moderator, I couldn't delete anyone's comment.
Second: Your question isn't legitimate because it's just a repeat of previous questions which I don't want to answer (no one can force me to answer anyway). So even if it wasn't deleted, I wouldn't answer that question.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
First off, I didnt say you deleted my post I said it was deleting most likely due to the ridiculous "rules" you decided to go out of your way to have enforced here.

Secondly, you have alot to learn about game development and public relations, not exactly off to a strong start here bud. I suggest you change the way you operate or you are gonna have a hard time finding support. That type of attitude doesnt get you anywhere.
I appreciate support from true supporters. I don't need support from people think they are blessing developers some money. At least I don't need to fake a smile or beg people to support me. Thank you for your suggestion, but I won't listen.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
You come here for the free publicity but dont want to do anything else, yeah enjoy the 19 patrons, I will be shocked if you make it past v0.3.

At the moment, the story will progress with a possible wife appears in this scene. Script has been written for version 0.4 also. But finding the assets for version 0.2 cost me time so it's the 6th week now. At the moment, I'm posing some last scenes for version 0.2. After finishing rendering and coding, I expect to release version 0.2 this weekend. Now, back to the question, who will you choose among them (only the girls, don't choose the guy who looks like Matthijs de Ligt).

b058.jpg

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

At the moment, the story will progress with a possible wife appears in this scene. Script has been written for version 0.4 also. But finding the assets for version 0.2 cost me time so it's the 6th week now. At the moment, I'm posing some last scenes for version 0.2. After finishing rendering and coding, I expect to release version 0.2 this weekend. Now, back to the question, who will you choose among them (only the girls, don't choose the guy who looks like Matthijs de Ligt).
Is he at least a Dutchman?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It has a certain beauty, doesn't it? ;)
Still looking forward to this. Luckily, I apparently slept through most of the controversy.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes