LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
Does it have good contents worth playing? or should I wait for few months for more updates?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah I'm done. 1 event each girl, and one of them knocked the Harem path off again...

I just don't understand this game anymore. Chapter 1 was great, lots of stuff happened, lots of story.
Chapter 2 is just formulaic, events happen 1 girl at a time, story is pretty much non existent and the updates just keep getting shorter.

I don't know what happened to this game, but it's just so disappointing anymore. It's like you don't care about your own game, you're just meeting release quotas.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Show me your proof about 80% NTR. If you can prove this game has 80% NTR or any update have 80% NTR, I will stop developing this game.

hi! glad to see a dev active in this community. how much content overall and average in the game or updates would you say is ntr?

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I'm sorry but I had it enough with NTR. If anyone is scared of NTR, he could decide to find games that have all vanilla scenes for his heart's content.
Sorry to hear that. but! ntr fan here! so i promise i'm cool! i was hoping for a rough idea of how it plays out and how much control one has or doesnt have in it.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
That's the reason why I commented yesterday that comments like '80% NTR' from mockers shouldn't be allowed. People who hate NTR won't play the game and people who like NTR will be disappointed after playing the game. Those mockers know that and because they want to destroy NTR so they will keep doing that until the dev deletes NTR from the game.

Another issue here:
- People consider Harem as: marrying all the girls.
- I consider Harem as: being able to have sex with all the girls.

That's why I deleted the Harem tag. But the game is still the way I planned: the MC will be able to have sex with all the girls even though he can't marry all of them 'at the same time'. Believing it or saying that I'm lying is your decision.

Notice: If you hate NTR and turn off NTR, how could you say that there are NTR scenes in your playing experience? Tell me?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Notice: If you hate NTR and turn off NTR, how could you say that there are NTR scenes in your playing experience? Tell me?
I've had NTR turned off and haven't had any issues so I'm not really sure what the problem is for others and I'm no fan of NTR either.

And with having sex with all the other girls that's pretty accurate over the past few updates.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes