Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I've had NTR turned off and haven't had any issues so I'm not really sure what the problem is for others and I'm no fan of NTR either.

And with having sex with all the other girls that's pretty accurate over the past few updates.
Even if you turn NTR on, you still can avoid all NTR scenes in this episode 02. But I still delete Harem tags to avoid misunderstanding even though I said long ago that the story isn't 'My Future Wives'.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
v0.9 Mac

-

Reactions: JeremyCole300

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Any link for v.07 please
0.7 is already in the ep 2 it started at 0.6
If you want Episode 1, the dev have the link for free in his page

Reactions: ARNAC

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I decided to give this a try I don't like ntr games but with the option to turn off I'm fine with it. But that's not here or there why I'm typing this, I felt confused I understand the plot of you can interact with the future and it doesn't have consequences in your present but your present can shape your future.

But here's where I'm confused it feels like everything is out of place events jump so much around that they some times don't make sense. I wish episode 1 & 2 were together so my choices felt like they mattered. Maybe it's just me and I'm to stupid to piece things together since I got lost in all those jumps.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Show me your proof about 80% NTR. If you can prove this game has 80% NTR or any update have 80% NTR, I will stop developing this game.
Its not about NTR for me. I checked both routes and i can cleary say this game mode for NTR not other route because: In NTR route we have lots of hot scene, sex, sexy positions, sexy outfits etc. But in other route even with being kind, caring and good boyfriend we cant even sex with our girlfriend. You are saying ''Show me proof'' but we dont even need proof everyting is cleary here. I dont understand why you dont accept it and move your way? You could make this game for NTR this is not bad thing? But telling people like this egoistic words not good. Whatever have a nice day man. Its your game...

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Its not about NTR for me. I checked both routes and i can cleary say this game mode for NTR not other route because: In NTR route we have lots of hot scene, sex, sexy positions, sexy outfits etc. But in other route even with being kind, caring and good boyfriend we cant even sex with our girlfriend. You are saying ''Show me proof'' but we dont even need proof everyting is cleary here. I dont understand why you dont accept it and move your way? You could make this game for NTR this is not bad thing? But telling people like this egoistic words not good. Whatever have a nice day man. Its your game...
The MC can have sex with Ha-Young in version 0.9. If you don't know how to play, you'll miss a lot of scenes as the MC because this is not a kinetic novel. Before you condemn me like that, you should at least check possible sexual scenes that the game shows you after the current version ends or use the walkthrough.

leo786

Apr 20, 2017
If people focusing no ntr games with love stories that will be awesome I hate ntr
I love romantic games only not just 1 night stand games I hope this guy will work on this game pretty well in future brother please no ntr...
Thank you for this good and unique story line game.... Respect

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If people focusing no ntr games with love stories that will be awesome I hate ntr
I love romantic games only not just 1 night stand games I hope this guy will work on this game pretty well in future brother please no ntr...
Thank you for this good and unique story line game.... Respect
This developer has deliberately created a game where the player has the choice to play the game either with NTR or without it. It is up to each player as to whether he or she wants to play the game with NTR or not. I don't play the NTR route. But I assume many people do. Why do you want to deprive them of that ability? You hate NTR? Then avoid it in the game - something that is incredibly easy to do. NTR is not inherently evil. Give the people who want to see it a break. Neither they nor anyone else needs to see rants that will have no effect on what the developer does.

ghosthaunted

Jun 22, 2019
Wasn't there a Nick Cage movie with a similar setup where he can only see 2 minutes into the future but with that girl he could see weeks into the future?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Wasn't there a Nick Cage movie with a similar setup where he can only see 2 minutes into the future but with that girl he could see weeks into the future?
Next (2007) "Cris Johnson can see into his future. He can only see two minutes ahead, with the exception of a vision he once had of a woman walking into a diner." Dunno how similar it is, just grabbed the first chunk of plot from wikipedia.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Next (2007) "Cris Johnson can see into his future. He can only see two minutes ahead, with the exception of a vision he once had of a woman walking into a diner." Dunno how similar it is, just grabbed the first chunk of plot from wikipedia.
Yeah, I watched that movie. The 30 seconds was an idea from that movie but the idea for My Future Wife story is loosely based on My Wife is Wagatsuma-san.

Reactions: Blacktusk

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I avoided this game before due to the constant discussion between the players and the developer, I think both take this too far, if you don't like something you don't have to play it and if you create something you have to know that someone will dislike it.

that said, I played both episodes and I have to say that I enjoy it, it was a different kind of history which is something that is desperately needed, I played both routes (ntr and non-ntr) and both were interesting in their own way.

my only real criticism is the constant need for a walktrought, I miss a lot of content because I made a wrong choice here and there that bloke me from seeing that content forcing me to replay the whole game from the beginning. However, once I saw all the content I was pleased to find that it was good and made the replay worth it.

I recommend anyone who wants a different story to play this game, I can't promise you'll like it, but at least you won't have the feeling that you already play this game 100 times with a different name, just don't play without the walk-through or you will miss some content.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I avoided this game before due to the constant discussion between the players and the developer, I think both take this too far, if you don't like something you don't have to play it and if you create something you have to know that someone will dislike it.

that said, I played both episodes and I have to say that I enjoy it, it was a different kind of history which is something that is desperately needed, I played both routes (ntr and non-ntr) and both were interesting in their own way.

my only real criticism is the constant need for a walktrought, I miss a lot of content because I made a wrong choice here and there that bloke me from seeing that content forcing me to replay the whole game from the beginning. However, once I saw all the content I was pleased to find that it was good and made the replay worth it.

I recommend anyone who wants a different story to play this game, I can't promise you'll like it, but at least you won't have the feeling that you already play this game 100 times with a different name, just don't play without the walk-through or you will miss some content.
The reason why we have tricky choices is to make people try hard to have the scenes (replay or use the walkthrough). What you have to work for is always enjoyable than what others give you. That's the same reason why I answer on discord yesterday for why I hide the images folder. Even though some people still can extract it but for most people, it will make them play the game and try to have the scenes.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I understand that and I respect your approach to it.

However, I think that some of the people that have complained of a lack of content do so because they were unable to reach the content which made them think there is nothing to see. I don't defend the criticism, but I do see from where it comes.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I understand that and I respect your approach to it.

However, I think that some of the people that have complained of a lack of content do so because they were unable to reach the content which made them think there is nothing to see. I don't defend the criticism, but I do see from where it comes.
I understand that but I will never change that way due to the reason I said above. If people just want to read a story, they just need to read a kinetic novel. This is a choice based game. Furthermore, I will never satisfy anyone completely. There will always be something people don't like. So I think the best way is to keep developing what I'm doing.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 29 Votes