Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Played the new chapter and I like it! As always your decisions count, not all equally, but they count. And you can see some hints towards how the path you are on might continue. For instance, on one path I play the new chapter directly stopped after a phone call to Hui-Bing. I theorise this will become a path to a Hui-Bing end with friendly relations to the other characters?

I found other paths which hint at the Ha-Young and Elly only ends too, but also to paths which might develop towards sharing and "Throuple" ends. As said I look forward to the next part.
One thing I find a bit strange is the skin of the MC. Was this greyish colour chosen to convey that any player could be him?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The scene shot angle through the glass table with her breasts pressed against it was awesome. Thanks. :p

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Just started to play of MFM. Interesting concept and characters (yay, Asian characters!). Haven't progressed very far yet, but it's a nice read and the renders are also nice to look at. Lee Hyori's gayo track was a surprise to hear. I've been going into Ren'Py games lately with the expectation of no sounds in them... I still had my sound settings cranked up pretty good from watching a show earlier in the day so when that track started blasting it was at first startling, lol. Thankfully, it's not a bad track (plus, I have the added bonus to actually understand what's being sung). ;]

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sounds like episode 3 is going to be promising on the good route we get a threesome I'd imagine it will be different variations of which girl we get to have for that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know why, but this game is a bit strange for me. For example: Ha-Young is our girlfriend, and she doesn't want closeness, kisses, touching.
As soon as we touch her breasts or something else, she immediately thinks that we want to have sex and rejects us. But it's probably normal to want intimacy when we're in a relationship, it doesn't have to be sex right away.
She is our girlfriend and what? he acting like this?
I don't know, maybe it's this type of game. I don't like it very much.

Reactions: Leo17

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I don't know why, but this game is a bit strange for me. For example: Ha-Young is our girlfriend, and she doesn't want closeness, kisses, touching.
As soon as we touch her breasts or something else, she immediately thinks that we want to have sex and rejects us. But it's probably normal to want intimacy when we're in a relationship, it doesn't have to be sex right away.
She is our girlfriend and what? he acting like this?
I don't know, maybe it's this type of game. I don't like it very much.
Mostly is because she's a virgin and the way that her family is toward that kind of stuff.
Her family in the first Ep was against her having a boyfriend, and they kind warn her about boys, so she dosen't trust very easy.
Even in the start of Ep 2 she's the MC girlfriend, but she still dosen't trust entirely.
Even so she does have some intimacy with the MC before having sex, even if she dosen't wanto at the begining.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question. If in the second part of the game, I did not have the first sex scene with Ella (when there is a choice to have sex with her or not and then if we disagree, she does it with David or what is his name)

After the blow job scene with Ha-Young, when Ella saw us and comes to us at midnight and wakes us up bj and then we have sex with her, then she is a virgin at that moment? or is it made that she had sex before that scene didn't show up to me? Because there is nothing in this scene that she was a virgin and it interests me.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I have a question. If in the second part of the game, I did not have the first sex scene with Ella (when there is a choice to have sex with her or not and then if we disagree, she does it with David or what is his name)

After the blow job scene with Ha-Young, when Ella saw us and comes to us at midnight and wakes us up bj and then we have sex with her, then she is a virgin at that moment? or is it made that she had sex before that scene didn't show up to me? Because there is nothing in this scene that she was a virgin and it interests me.
Let's just imagine what each person like. I've had it enough with this forum, where any information about the game or even just because they don't know how to reach the scenes will give me some mocks.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How do I play this game? I see links on the patreon for ep 1 and 2 and then here on f95 this thread is v10, do I get all 3 with the v10 or is that ep 3 and I still need to get and play ep 1 and 2 from the patreon?

Also why is this game rated 2.5 stars?

Edit

Ep 2 on patreon is the same as the v10 here and the patreon ep 1 link is 0.5 compressed when I run it. Is all this normal? Sorry if all this sounds dumb on my end. I think ep 3 is not released here but is $5 on patreon.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
How do I play this game? I see links on the patreon for ep 1 and 2 and then here on f95 this thread is v10, do I get all 3 with the v10 or is that ep 3 and I still need to get and play ep 1 and 2 from the patreon?

Also why is this game rated 2.5 stars?

Edit

Ep 2 on patreon is the same as the v10 here and the patreon ep 1 link is 0.5 compressed when I run it. Is all this normal? Sorry if all this sounds dumb on my end. I think ep 3 is not released here but is $5 on patreon.
If you want to play the game from the beginning you have to download all episodes.
Well, for the 2.5-star rating...
The idea of the game is good but the realization is a matter of taste I would say.

Reactions: Jarul

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
If you want to play the game from the beginning you have to download all episodes.
Well, for the 2.5-star rating...
The idea of the game is good but the realization is a matter of taste I would say.
So the Ep 1 link on the patreon, which is really 0.5 Compressed when unzipped is really just Episode 1 where it opens with you sitting behind her in the calssroom and she turns to talk to you, and the v10 link here in this thread and the EP 2 link on the patreon is the same and Ep 2 aka v10. I dont know why its this confusing and Ep 1 isnt linked here and named 0.5 instead lol.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So the Ep 1 link on the patreon, which is really 0.5 Compressed when unzipped is really just Episode 1 where it opens with you sitting behind her in the calssroom and she turns to talk to you, and the v10 link here in this thread and the EP 2 link on the patreon is the same and Ep 2 aka v10. I dont know why its this confusing and Ep 1 isnt linked here and named 0.5 instead lol.
Hi! It might be a bit confusing, but the Ep.1 is the 0.5 version, the Ep.2 is the v0.10 version, Ep.3 might be out for the patrons atm. You need the Ep.1 and 2 to play all the currently free content. A tip, get the walkthroughs. Unlike some games, many decisions have consequences and you might miss some stuff due to one choice made(or not).
Actually to see all varaints you need to play it several times, since some content is exclusive to certain routes.

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird, topic says it's 0.11 but links are for 0.10.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes