sp99

Aug 7, 2017
nope, i meant on other site where it states that it's 0.11.

You sir got me excited and quickly disappointed. Congrats on a successful platonic internet blueball. :ROFLMAO:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I avoided this game before due to the constant discussion between the players and the developer, I think both take this too far, if you don't like something you don't have to play it and if you create something you have to know that someone will dislike it.

that said, I played both episodes and I have to say that I enjoy it, it was a different kind of history which is something that is desperately needed, I played both routes (ntr and non-ntr) and both were interesting in their own way.

my only real criticism is the constant need for a walktrought, I miss a lot of content because I made a wrong choice here and there that bloke me from seeing that content forcing me to replay the whole game from the beginning. However, once I saw all the content I was pleased to find that it was good and made the replay worth it.

I recommend anyone who wants a different story to play this game, I can't promise you'll like it, but at least you won't have the feeling that you already play this game 100 times with a different name, just don't play without the walk-through or you will miss some content.
In ur opinion, the non ntr path has also a good sex content? Or is like too many female mc games where if u go for faithful path ure in the skip sex scenes path?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can u update this pls?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In ur opinion, the non ntr path has also a good sex content? Or is like too many female mc games where if u go for faithful path ure in the skip sex scenes path?
Take a look at the walkthrough. It indicates where the sex scenes are for each route. You can make your own decision on whether playing the non-NTR path is worthwhile or not.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
what a joke ep 3 so to get ep 1 and 2 you have to visit his/her patreon site.... just link them together or is that beyond asking to much, it doesnt sound like there is all that much content anyways so got the little tiny file downloaded went to play , ..did so and so bleed did so and so move in with blah blah ....... DELETE

just put the episodes all it a single file and daisy chain them into one

Reactions: Qmil679

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
When this story first started, I was intrigued by it. Unfortunately, that has faded over time. Too many choices that either seem to not really make a difference story wise, or that do not fit my style of playing. I wish you success with your game.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes