tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I'll just say it. This is an NTR centric game. Sure, you can turn it off, but the game was written with NTR in mind. For people who really don't like NTR I would advise against playing this game at all because the hints are there, the story is still there, you will still see the precursors and hints of NTR even without the NTR. You have been warned.

That said though, kudos to the dev on a well-written game. I'm enjoying it so far.

Reactions: Partomatic

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I'll just say it. This is an NTR centric game. Sure, you can turn it off, but the game was written with NTR in mind. For people who really don't like NTR I would advise against playing this game at all because the hints are there, the story is still there, you will still see the precursors and hints of NTR even without the NTR. You have been warned.

That said though, kudos to the dev on a well-written game. I'm enjoying it so far.
Don't worry. There's no option to turn off NTR anymore.

Reactions: tanstaafl

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I didn't have it off in the first place. I like to live dangerously. Why did you remove the option? (curiosity)
If people turn NTR off, there's not a single hint about NTR. But they turn NTR on and whine about NTR.
The NTR option is to help them get rid of NTR. But it's useless so why should we have it anyway?

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
If people turn NTR off, there's not a single hint about NTR. But they turn NTR on and whine about NTR.
The NTR option is to help them get rid of NTR. But it's useless so why should we have it anyway?
I don't disagree, honestly. I have enjoyed the story so far and plan on following the game as it proceeds, but what you said here isn't necessarily true. I mean, I agree there's no hint of NTR, but you have to make the NTR believable when it does happen. Which means some bit of set up in the personality of the girls, other characters, and the story itself. As I said, I enjoy it, but I know there are a lot of people who don't.

Reactions: DA22

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I don't disagree, honestly. I have enjoyed the story so far and plan on following the game as it proceeds, but what you said here isn't necessarily true. I mean, I agree there's no hint of NTR, but you have to make the NTR believable when it does happen. Which means some bit of set up in the personality of the girls, other characters, and the story itself. As I said, I enjoy it, but I know there are a lot of people who don't.
To avoid NTR, it was very simple and is still so simple.
But they've been attacking me about NTR.
Then there's no reason for me to try to please them.

People who really hate NTR will skip this game right when they see the NTR tag.
Why should I bother about NTR anymore, when people who play this game know in their mind what they could get?

Reactions: ILCjr

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

Why should I bother about NTR anymore, when people who play this game know in their mind what they could get?
You are not wrong, but you don't have to be rude to people, I get that it's annoying but being salty and typing comments like a few before isn't helping you much.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well I am not a NTR lover and I stayed away from your game. Reasons for that are mainly the ones listed by Tanstaafl above your post. The debate is partly about NTR, but also whether (maybe even more) the game is centered from MC having the actions or the NPC's (including lesbian).

Some players like me just do not like it if a game is to NPC centric and as a dev you only have so much time to make a game and options and setup you can put into a game, so I actually think you made the wiser choice to focus the game where you want it to and gives you most fun in making it. Good luck with the development.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Epi. 3 has very nice renders and advances the story with several paths, e.g. alpha male or voyeur. Really nice and I look forward to the next part!
One thing I miss though is one path from Epi. 2. There was one ending where you break up with Ha-Young and then date Hui-Bing, marrying a couple years later. But there was another Hui-Bing path, where you break up with Ha-Young earlier in the story and you are free for Hui-Bing. The path stops during your second date when you are with her in your bedroom, preparing to kiss and then her mother calls and she has to go. It is clearly intended for a continuation, but there is not one in Epi.3 unfortunately.
Would it be possible to know how that path was intended to play out? Thanks!

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi!
Epi. 3 has very nice renders and advances the story with several paths, e.g. alpha male or voyeur. Really nice and I look forward to the next part!
One thing I miss though is one path from Epi. 2. There was one ending where you break up with Ha-Young and then date Hui-Bing, marrying a couple years later. But there was another Hui-Bing path, where you break up with Ha-Young earlier in the story and you are free for Hui-Bing. The path stops during your second date when you are with her in your bedroom, preparing to kiss and then her mother calls and she has to go. It is clearly intended for a continuation, but there is not one in Epi.3 unfortunately.
Would it be possible to know how that path was intended to play out? Thanks!
That's the reason why I split the games into 3 different parts. Because I can't develop too many branches of the game so I have to focus on just some branches. And we could only have an affair with Hui-Bing in this episode until we could change to her at the end.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Of course there are 'hints'. There are guys lusting after your girls. This game is made for those who like NTR and for those who don't [and for those who don't care either way]. But, if a player doesn't like NTR, and makes the right choices, NTR does NOT happen for that player - the girls ONLY hook up with the MC.

Of course, if you can't stand the thought of NTR even existing in a game, I guess this one is not for you.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Of course there are 'hints'. This game is made for those who like NTR and for those who don't [and for those who don't care either way]. But, if a player doesn't like NTR, and makes the right choices, NTR does NOT happen for that player - the girls ONLY hook up with the MC.

Of course, if you can't stand the thought of NTR even existing in a game, I guess this one is not for you.
You're right. There are:
1/ Like NTR: play this game.
2/ Don't like / don't hate NTR: play this games.
3/ Hate NTR and won't play it even if it's avoidable.
4/ Hate NTR but still play it and attack the dev.

That's why I always reply #1, #2 normally. But for #4, I don't have to 'behave'.
They think they could be superiors to devs and the devs have to bend down for money.
But I'm not that kind of devs.

So goodbye #4.

Nov 4, 2018

Ntr is avoidable in most games with the tag the exception being linear novels designed to shove it in your face,
I'll try any non linear novel with that tag in firm belief that it's avoidable,
Some devs will note that its avoidable in the op with hope that people won't complain,
But some people are too lazy or stupid to read asking where something is when it's on the same page.

I'm not one to complain,
One simple search of the thread with Ntr Avoidable will tell me if it is or not.

What is the ntr? Voyeurism? Are you foced to watch your future wife get off to other dudes?
Are you forced to have the knowledge that shes actively banging other dudes no matter if you see it or not?
Or can you reign that shit in and keep her all to yourself with the right choices?

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
What is the ntr? Voyeurism? Are you foced to watch your future wife get off to other dudes?
Are you forced to have the knowledge that shes actively banging other dudes no matter if you see it or not?
Or can you reign that shit in and keep her all to yourself with the right choices?
Are you asking those questions about this episode?
If you're just saying about the NTR issue, sorry if I mistake you.
If you're asking about this episode, I'm sorry again because I don't like spoilers.
That's why there's no changelog for My Future Wife.
People only know the outcome when they play.

Nov 4, 2018
Are you asking those questions about this episode?
If you're just saying about the NTR issue, sorry if I mistake you.
If you're asking about this episode, I'm sorry again because I don't like spoilers.
That's why there's no changelog for My Future Wife.
People only know the outcome when they play.
More of overall like will it ever be forced or can the correct choices always duck the cuck.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes